Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Junk Posting - not allowed

Newbie Baron may be famous one day Baron may be famous one day Baron's Avatar
    In the minds and souls of all evil beings.
    Thanks

Re: Junk Posting - not allowed

A great idea Dragonball. You really are a great guy to have as site leader. Adding all sorts of good and intiresting ideas into the forum.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

My pleasure. Just trying to get a better community for all. Quality vs quantity. Cheers!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    All forums now require quality posts. NO junk posting allowed anywhere. The Chat Forum is now open!
    Chat forum?? Is that like the spam forum, or what is it? I can't find it but my main concern is that none of those posts are counted as posts in that chat forum. Thank you have a good day

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

The Old Chat forum was the SPAM forum. We no longer allow SPAM at AO. Go to http://www.animeonline.net/the-vault/ and read the forum descriptions. The Chat Forum is for quality posts and user posts are counted. The Old Chat forum is closed.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I was pretty sure these rules were already in effect I dislike it myself and take care of it when I see it lately the only posts like that are in the intro section

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

For some of us English is a second lenguage, so grammar sometimes is not good or correct. Will those AO members posting good quality posts awarded with some kinda of award? Because apperantly those members posting junk will get an infraction, so maybe those that do not write junk should get something kool like AO points.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

that sounds like a good idea but don't we get point's now for reading ,replying ,and posting thread topics? it's still a good idea though
    something cool should be done for quailty poster's
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

You will get points for replying and writing quality posts. Posts off topic can be made at ANYTIME in the Chat forum. Discuss anything you like there, but be sure not to junk post.

Thanks.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast