Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Junk Posting - not allowed

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Junk Posting - not allowed

For once I have to agree with Hassun. This forum is not read for a quick jump from shitty posts to quality posts immediately. Posts like these:

well i u know ur bf/gf well and u know they would never do anything like that then it okay but if u know they are a lil wild u might have to just keep an eye on them.u can't just tell them they can't have friends of opp sex cause then they just gonna cuss u out and break up with u.so it normal and okay to have opp sex friends.
    Of course there are worse than these posts, but we'll just leave it at that.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Quality posts > thoughtful content.

Quote Originally Posted by Shu
    does this mean the end of the thread like

"what do you fight for?" and other crap which asks usless questions? what are you guys looking for, a soul mate????
    Yes. Your example is a list thread and they are not allowed at Anime Online.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

list threads have been banned for along time at ao, Im glad th limit was raised.. but did u have to re-open the chat forum?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

The Chat Forum as it was before is closed. The NEW Chat Forum is now open that holds non-junk posting. Checkout the Chat Forum and it's description in the Cyber Lounge.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

The NEW Chat Forum is now open that holds non-junk posting.
    I dont get the point of a chat forum that has no junk posting that means "quality posting"... is that what the cyberlounge is for?? So does that mean the rest of the stuff in the cyberlounge is the junk and the chat forum is the quality stuff?

Hmm... i see no need for a chat forum if its the same thing as our cyberlounge.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks

Sounds like you are spot on there jaderabbit. I did overlook the cyberlounge. There were 4 threads in the new Chat forum and I have now moved them to the Cyber Lounge. Thanks for that.

So there is NO MORE CHAT forum. The old Chat Forum is closed due to high spam content and junk posting.

Thanks.

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wow, so post have to be 50 characters long? I dont think that is a good idea, I mean I dont spam or anything but I wont feel like typeing more than 50 characters everytime I post. Because what if there isnt really much needed to say?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

50 characters might seem a lot, but in reality is less than you think.

EDIT: THAT SENTENCE ABOVE WAS ALREADY MORE THAN FIFTY CHARACTERS, AND I THINK YOU GUYS CAN WRITE AT LEAST THAT MUCH EH?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast