Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Junk Posting - not allowed

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Junk Posting - not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    50 characters might seem a lot, but in reality is less than you think.

EDIT: THAT SENTENCE ABOVE WAS ALREADY MORE THAN FIFTY CHARACTERS, AND I THINK YOU GUYS CAN WRITE AT LEAST THAT MUCH EH?
    I was about to do the same. I mean honestly, if you can't think hard enough to write 50 characters, then why are you here?

That sentence above was 97 characters alone, almost double what is needed. It took about 3 seconds to think about what to say, exactly, and maybe 10-12 seconds to type it all out. Seriously, it's not an essay, there shouldn't be any complains.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, come on people. Its not that hard to come up with 50 characters. Also if you cut down on that net speak crap, and type words out it aint hard at all.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Well there's two way of looking at this. First, we shouldn't HAVE TO award anyone for posting "good", because that SHOULD BE the standard here. Second, I already started giving points, but it's hard for me to constantly keep up (you can vouch for that ketaro), and these points are coming out of my own pocket. Also there isn't much we can award you with, because some people DO NOT CARE about points.
    If you need points I'll be happy to donate all of mine to you. I would consider them well spent if it actually made some of the posts here readable.

We need a gramer rule. Nothing to strict. Just somthing that says your entire post CANNOT be a run on sentence and that you just use real, whole words to convey your thoughts.

That alone would increase the number of quality posts. There are a lot of good ideas out there, but they are being lost in poor grammer and sentence structure.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    We need a gramer rule. Nothing to strict. Just somthing that says your entire post CANNOT be a run on sentence and that you just use real, whole words to convey your thoughts.
    While I don't disagree with you, and while I would love to see everyone type good grammatically, I just don't ever see that realistically happening. Even if it was set as a rule, you can except infractions up the whazoo, if you know what I mean.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    If you need points I'll be happy to donate all of mine to you. I would consider them well spent if it actually made some of the posts here readable.

That alone would increase the number of quality posts. There are a lot of good ideas out there, but they are being lost in poor grammer and sentence structure.
    I appreciated it Barronmore, but you don't really have to donate it to me. All you have to do is if you see a post that you believe is well written, then simply donate to that person instead of going through me. Makes it faster that way!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Use Mozilla Firefox to clean-up your posts

All should download the new Mozilla Firefox version 2.0 which was just released. Has an inbuilt spell checker. So as you write your posts, incorrect spellings are automatically underlined in red. Great feature!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the link...I wonder why FF does recognize it as an update for 1.5.0.7

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Use Mozilla Firefox to clean-up your posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    All should download the new Mozilla Firefox version 2.0 which was just released. Has an inbuilt spell checker. So as you write your posts, incorrect spellings are automatically underlined in red. Great feature!
    2.0 is nice, but the themes for it suck. Ill wait till they get all the themes updated. I gotta have me Black JapanMax!!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast