Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving Admin

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Leaving Admin

Hello animeonline members,

This is jaderabbit and as you all know i only became admin along time ago to get the site back in order after the last staff left. Well I said that would be leaving my admin spot soon as the site was back on its feet and doing great and in my opinion that time has finally came.

I'm not leaving the site im just demoting myself to senior member if the need ever arising again i'll jump back in to help save ao again. I'll always be a devoted member of the ao community !

Since becoming the only staff member in janurary and bringing together the awesome staff that we have today that does an excellent job; and bringing ao's hit count through the roof and getting back our old coder. I've done about everything in my power to get the site back up, I just hope nomore revolutions or dumb issues will come along and try to hurt this community >_>,

Well, Back to being one of you guys! See you on the boards!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Leaving Admin

Meh you kno w what I think about this but hell Atleast your staying XD Anywho its been a blast having you on the staff jade and hope everything works out for you

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

An admin or a senior member, the Jadey we all know is still the Jadey we know. ^_^ All that truly matters is that you will be staying at AO like Inu-Yasha-sami said, Jade.

Everyone will be ever thankful for all the support and efforts you put into AO to bring it back to the state it is now.

P.S. You still got the hotts, my Jadey. ^_~

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

wah! T.T jadey wont be an admid anymore. X__X shoot. lol but its good as long as u dont leave AO. if u did, i'll just have to kill u myself! XD

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

o.o, im still a guy... dude lmao.

Well, no more mesa center ;_;, think ill miss that the most.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do you have to do this, are you too busy with school? Well it a shame to see Ao lose a good admin.

So who's going to fill you shoes?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I think your only real loss will indeed be the mod forum.
    Oh well, we'll always be available through other means like the PM system or chat machines.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

it will be a shame to see a devoted member no longer be admin but atleast you are not leaving the site completely!!

I hope to see you around still!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast