Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Leaving Admin

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Leaving Admin

Thanks for all you did Jade. You though I wasn't on very long to see your rein, I have to say you have done an extremely good job keeping this site running, along with all of our great admins and mods. Anyways, thanks. I hope to see you on the boards.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

ooowww man....
    u did a good work in AO's hard times(even though Im realatively new)... but still u were a good admin.... at least ur staying in the site.... thats some relief.... for any reasons u choose not being admin anymore... good luck.... but ull come to the rescue if something goes wrong... right?
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

I wasn't here long enough to know the specifics of what happened but as far as i can tell you did a hell of a job fixing it up again =). It's ggod to know you'll still be around to help out if things get crazy again. I only hope you'll still be around as much as you did when you were admin.....

My first self-made sig.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

the most important thing is your staying and being Admin. or senior it doesn' matter you are you and as long as you stay were happy all we ask for is for you to be you and nothing els

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Well I said that would be leaving my admin spot soon as the site was back on its feet and doing great and in my opinion that time has finally came.

< Burst out laughing!!!

LMAO! Are you insane? AO is worse than ever! Half the people left. Half of your forum is locked. I get reports from people telling me how lame or stupid AO is. People are giving up and leaving forever. I left AO myself. The few who cling to AO keep asking me to help out.

I am here am I not? I look around and AO is a mess. I had my own troubles today. My forums server went down for seven hours!

Now my forum is back up and better than it ever has. Aug 5, 2006 is our 1-year Anniversary.

AO is where I met some really great people. mahiru is one of my best friends now thanks to AO. So I hate to see AO struggling like this.

The truth is even your most dedicated members are whispering let's just leave AO.

You stepping down did not help out the situation.

Something needs to be done to save AO. This "Clan stuff" is a laugh. Who thought that up?

I am very busy with many projects. But I do speak to your old members and those who cling on. I will try to help in my own way. But it's up to you. AO is not mine to bail out.

I can't say you have my full support. But I will do what I can for the friends I have made here.

There ... I have spoken.

- Chris (Admin for 1 year and a mod on other forums.)

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos
    She is still our brethern, and still has strong AO blood in her...Thank you for using your power to change the ao community and strongly putting it away when not needed...See you on the boards XD
    jaderabbits a man!

well, i dont know why you dont want to be a mod instead of just a super member, but thanx for all the help and stuff

hey, maybe a member will get promoted to a moderator.......*coughs*........maybe even a community member who has a hockey signature...............*coughs*
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raven

< Burst out laughing!!!

LMAO! Are you insane? AO is worse than ever! Half the people left. Half of your forum is locked. I get reports from people telling me how lame or stupid AO is. People are giving up and leaving forever. I left AO myself. The few who cling to AO keep asking me to help out.

I am here am I not? I look around and AO is a mess. I had my own troubles today. My forums server went down for seven hours!

Now my forum is back up and better than it ever has. Aug 5, 2006 is our 1-year Anniversary.

AO is where I met some really great people. mahiru is one of my best friends now thanks to AO. So I hate to see AO struggling like this.

The truth is even your most dedicated members are whispering let's just leave AO.

You stepping down did not help out the situation.

Something needs to be done to save AO. This "Clan stuff" is a laugh. Who thought that up?

I am very busy with many projects. But I do speak to your old members and those who cling on. I will try to help in my own way. But it's up to you. AO is not mine to bail out.

I can't say you have my full support. But I will do what I can for the friends I have made here.

There ... I have spoken.

- Chris (Admin for 1 year and a mod on other forums.)
    lol, dude its just a website. if they want to leave then they can leave. and youre not going to get alot of vote by saying clans are stupid, conidering how inu-yasha and jade thought them up.

my opinion on chat being closed:

its not that bad. sure you dont get to chat with alot of the people, but if u really cared, ud pm them! theres alot less spamming, and theres no pointless chatter anymore. all the conversations are discussions about something. all this feelings bullcrap is finally out of the way and this place is like a regular forum now.

you talk about this place like is collapsed or something. it didnt. you guys just blew things out of proportion, blaming stuff on new members. what new members? there are like 5! so 5 people make all you people stop coming? then good. you dont see the real truth is that the senior members are very responisble(no, obviously not all, or even close to all). all the emotions and crap got to you. instead of talking with each other about common intersests or hobbies, it became personal, and you people started "falling in love" with each other. then come the goodbye threads. then comes arguing. then comes banishment. theres finally no more useless chatter flooding the boards, and finally we can have useful, intelligent conversations.

and im clearly not crazy, or else i wouldnt be posting in a thread by an administrator about how the site is running smoothly again.
    Last edited by Shu; Jul 31, 2006 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

It's so sad to see you leaving your post as admin...
    You really made great job with others bringing AO back to it's
    feets after what happened in last November and "downhill" after that.
    But it's nice to see you still in forum as Elite. Thanks for good job Jade

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Newbie PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD's Avatar
    Thanks

awe...
    we'll miss you as admin
    but i bet you'll make an awesome senior
    lol
    HAIL To Pyro_Psyco
    Who Made This Awesome Sig
    1st Females to Join the Noobie Clan

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast