Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Leaving Admin

Newbie Miki. may be famous one day Miki. may be famous one day Miki.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Leaving Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raven
    LMAO! Are you insane? AO is worse than ever! Half the people left. Half of your forum is locked. I get reports from people telling me how lame or stupid AO is. People are giving up and leaving forever. I left AO myself. The few who cling to AO keep asking me to help out.
    i think lot of new members register at many forums but most people don't stay active. It is normal for all forums. n_n Me and my friend Zuki have been admins at a secret forum of ours for 4 years and we also get members who accidently find our website though we kept it password hidden so no will get it, we still get random members out of the blue. x.x They leave the next day. -_- It's normal. ^-^

Also for some people they do face family problems and there can be many reason. I was not active for a while because i lost a family member several weeks ago. >.< many things come in the way you know.

I haven't met Jaderabbit but i know that he worked hard to set up Anime Online. Kudos for him. =^.^=

! Rescue me from this loneliness !

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

not a cool time to leave as an admin =__=

the mods n admins are on a roll banning, locking down on weird noobies who think they're all tht but have nothing =__=

dnt leave as an admin jaded!

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

you were a great Admin, Jade. but all great things do come to an end. now we'll be on the same level. xD
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

< Burst out laughing!!!

LMAO! Are you insane? AO is worse than ever! Half the people left. Half of your forum is locked. I get reports from people telling me how lame or stupid AO is. People are giving up and leaving forever. I left AO myself. The few who cling to AO keep asking me to help out.

I am here am I not? I look around and AO is a mess. I had my own troubles today. My forums server went down for seven hours!

Now my forum is back up and better than it ever has. Aug 5, 2006 is our 1-year Anniversary.

AO is where I met some really great people. mahiru is one of my best friends now thanks to AO. So I hate to see AO struggling like this.

The truth is even your most dedicated members are whispering let's just leave AO.

You stepping down did not help out the situation.

Something needs to be done to save AO. This "Clan stuff" is a laugh. Who thought that up?

I am very busy with many projects. But I do speak to your old members and those who cling on. I will try to help in my own way. But it's up to you. AO is not mine to bail out.

I can't say you have my full support. But I will do what I can for the friends I have made here.

There ... I have spoken.

- Chris (Admin for 1 year and a mod on other forums.)
    First off dont act so cocky like ao's nogood because ur gone, if you notice our memmberlist and can see our google and alexa and post count youll see ao is as active as ever. You say the oforums are a mess its just because they closed the spam stuff down and are trying to archive it latr. Also the clan thing is still a basically new ideal like our million post forum, just something to let everyone have some fun with and relax. I hated everyones uptight attitude about a year ago they think they was better because they was staff or they had staff friends etc.

For me im no better than any other member i love ao im a member of the ao community we are all equal staff and members! yeah staff have more powers, but thats just to keep the bad stuff off the site. Your entitled to ur own opinion, but i still think ao's doing awesome!

thanks shu, thanks everyone else. I tried my best to get ao a new group of dedicated people with a dedicated staff i think i suceeded u guys are the best. Ao isn't ao because of the name its because of the members!
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Aug 01, 2006 at 11:28 PM.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoa!! jade has his left his position as a staff of AO!!?

jade did a GREAT job keeping this place in order to the best of his ability as with all the other staffs of AO. It'll kinda be nice to be able to chat with jade as a member now. LOL, it was always kinda intimidating to chat with the staff (LOL, J/K!!)

I know that if any problems arise in the future I'm sure that jade will return to help us. For now jade, I say good to have you back as a fellow member!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

< Burst out laughing!!!

I am here am I not? I look around and AO is a mess. I had my own troubles today. My forums server went down for seven hours!

Now my forum is back up and better than it ever has. Aug 5, 2006 is our 1-year Anniversary.

AO is where I met some really great people. mahiru is one of my best friends now thanks to AO. So I hate to see AO struggling like this.

The truth is even your most dedicated members are whispering let's just leave AO.

Something needs to be done to save AO. This "Clan stuff" is a laugh. Who thought that up?

I am very busy with many projects. But I do speak to your old members and those who cling on. I will try to help in my own way. But it's up to you. AO is not mine to bail out.

I can't say you have my full support. But I will do what I can for the friends I have made here.

There ... I have spoken.

=.= i agree with jade. youre abit cocky, arent u?
    it makes me sad to hear such things around AO.
    jade stepped down from being an admid because he had his OWN reasons.
    o and another thing, the clans r for people's to enjoy, so if u dont like them, dont bother even saying anything bad about them.

P.S. we also have great mods that do their very best to keep AO, orginized.
    Last edited by stellar; Aug 02, 2006 at 08:12 PM.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

< Burst out laughing!!!

There ... I have spoken.

OK its on now

[rant]
    OK listen here 1 year OMG lets all clap for you. AO has been up for over 5 So don't you come on the site telling us how to run it. when a n00b such as your self tho a complete moron in all aspects of modding or admining a form. you wouldn't know a forum from your asshole. People on this site stick around why? Not because its a crap site "OMG they just staying because its a crap site" if that was the case everyone would done been gon by now.

Animeonline was the biggest anime community back in 01 back when Ewdi and CyberGig1 started it sence teh big bang as we call it this site has gotten alot better. Yeah we had a staff issue because of some members on this site. But thats because they didn't like the owner for putting up them google ads. Big deal all anime sites do this now a days. so whats wrong with it? Nothing

As for our comment about the forbeing locked? whats wrong with some forums being locked won? is it a crime to have s forum locked down where no one can post? OMG it isn't, the clans were made to have some fun clan comps and clan battles is what I have planed for this.

I can't beleave someone "deticated " to AO before jade left was all up the mods and admin asses wanting to help out on this site. now hes bashing us like he thinks his site is better Hmmm lets see your site have alot of members active? dose your site have alot of posts? apparently not being 1 year old.

Before you go off being all cocky leanr how to admin and mod before you become a total asshole to everyone. Topic Closed

[/rant]

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5