+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Movie Reviews now added

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Movie Reviews now added

Due to a very good suggestion by Ky-lyrra, I have now created a Movies Review category in the Reviews section.

Thanks for the idea Ky-lyrra.

Cheers.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Movie Reviews now added

Well I figure since everyone likes to talk about movies they can do so in the review section. I know I love talking about the movies I've seen I just didn't want to put them in the Sensory Pleasures section. Plus that was one of the reviews we did not have.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ah! So it was a success. Nice going Ky-lyrra. And Thank you DB-san for adding it.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes it was a success I'm glad that DB decided to do it. Now everyone can do a review on movies instead of talking about it in threads.Though they can do both if they want.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

Yes, they can do reviews. But they may also talk about it in the threads as well. You know, movies others haven't seen. Which is a good thing. So either way, having a review section for movies is a win/win situation.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Yes, they can do reviews. But they may also talk about it in the threads as well. You know, movies others haven't seen. Which is a good thing. So either way, having a review section for movies is a win/win situation.
    Despite the fact it is a good way to organize the area, I highly doubt it is going to intice people to start writing reviews who haven't had interest in it before. It's still a review, not everyone likes doing them when they can just create a thread in the pleasure lounge.

Also, seeing as how we are going to be doing more human based reviews with the movies, can we also start doing reviews on live action series that were adapted from anime series as well? Cause I wouldn't mind doing a few of those.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

Also, seeing as how we are going to be doing more human based reviews with the movies, can we also start doing reviews on live action series that were adapted from anime series as well? Cause I wouldn't mind doing a few of those.
    I'm confused. Isn't there already an anime review section?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I'm confused. Isn't there already an anime review section?
    Is real human actors in a show considered anime...............no lol. I'm talking about how they do things like making gokusen (live action version). It is an adaption from the anime, but not anime.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast