Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Owner for AO

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

New Owner for AO

Hello Everyone,

This will be my last time talking to everyone as owner. There is some good and bad news I have for you. Recently I have sold Anime Online in order to free up my time and to spend the next 12 months traveling and kicking back a bit. That's the bad news... phew.. wasn't that hard now was it.

For the Good News, "Cowboy Bebop" and "Hellsing" are now the new owners, 2 mature guys from California that hold full-time jobs. They are very decent guys who also don't want to see eDrama, spam or AO spiral down. They look forward to running AO in the same fashion it has been on my watch. I hope everyone gives them a warm welcome and shows them the same respect I have received.

Cowboy Bebop and Hellsing don't have as much IT experience as I do, so I will continue to help out where needed, so no need to worry about that. They will also take over SOTW.

That's about all, and I wish everyone fun and good times.

Thanks again everyone for your kind hospitality.

Cheers,
    Dragon Ball.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Mar 27, 2008 at 05:18 PM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dragon Ball For This Useful Post:

Aiora (Apr 01, 2008), anime_being_god (Apr 02, 2008), dark1angel (Mar 31, 2008), hiei9957 (May 19, 2008), LichGRIFFIN (Apr 05, 2008), LordCastigator (Apr 01, 2008), receiverofhell (Feb 26, 2009), Serena500 (Mar 31, 2008), tammyemily303308 (Apr 04, 2008), Trunks (Mar 29, 2008), Xelhes (Mar 28, 2008), Yasmine (Mar 28, 2008)

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Owner for AO

AW~!

^o^ we'll miss you very much Dragon Ball! thanks so much for everything you've done! have a fun twelve months!

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Man we lose the best admin. EVER!!! >.< Can't believe your leaving but you need time to relax so I am not upset..>.< Still can't believe your going lol. Have fun where ever life takes you DB and have alot fun while doing the things you love ^^ Wish you best of luck in your future and happiness. Hope to see ya around sometimes ^^

(p.s. Thanks for all the help you have giving me ^^ Your the best )
    Last edited by ryomakurosaki; Mar 27, 2008 at 05:27 PM. Reason: removed my big text from quotes
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ryomakurosaki For This Useful Post:

Dragon Ball (Mar 27, 2008)

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

We'll miss you though T_T wHY???!!

Well people need a break sometimes^^. I hope you enjoy your fabulous trip.^^

WOOH!!! 12 MONTHS^^ I wish i could do that.....

Have a safe trip^^...take your doggies with you^^
    Yeah, Bye.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Off to mainland USA next month, then back to Japan for 1 month before heading out to Guam for a few weeks. Then back to Japan and traveling throughout for a while. Later on in the year will try for ice fishing in Alaska! That's the plan anyway.

Summer months are here too, so wanna enjoy the great outdoors.

Cheers.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I wish you bes luck in your Travels.
    Don't forget to send some postcards, yeah? lol.
    But anyways, I'm sure We'll miss ya. It was nice to have one such as yourself as an admin.
    Best of Luck to you in the Present and in the Future.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

A little fairy told me AO was changing ownership yet again.

I wish you the best of luck. You were one of the few owners I didn't have a problem with. Though I can't really say I knew you all that well you at least were cool with us and thats a huge bonus in my book.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

wow..
    I so did not expect this DG....and i have to say that I am sort of sad even though you do not know me that well -_-..but I know for sure that you are a very awesome administrator and you kept AO under your rule very strictly and very professionally
    and I will miss you ^^
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast