Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New Owner for AO

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: New Owner for AO

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Off to mainland USA next month, then back to Japan for 1 month before heading out to Guam for a few weeks. Then back to Japan and traveling throughout for a while. Later on in the year will try for ice fishing in Alaska! That's the plan anyway.

Summer months are here too, so wanna enjoy the great outdoors.

Cheers.
    Don't forget to keep us updated with your travels :P be cool to see some pictures too .." Dragon Balls Big Advanture" hehehe

It really was great to have you as the owner of AO DB. I am sure not many people will say otherwise. Good luck with the rest of the year and don't forget to post every now and then :P

Welcome Cowboy Bebop (notices its now CB.. we are slowly going down the alphabet) and Hellsing. Have fun and I hope you enjoy it here too
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Man it sucks that your leaving but every one needs a break once in a while, but I hope the new guys run this place just as good.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry ta c u go, Dragonball. Hope that u have fun in ur travels and enjoy the beauty of Alaska. I used ta live there and I'm pretty sure that u'll love it. I give a hearty welcome ta the new owners, Cowboy Bebop and Hellsing, good luck wit ur new aquisition.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Awww Dragon Ball... I hate to see you go - But hey, you have things you want to do... I can't fault you for that one! Don't worry - We aren't mad! ^_^

I wish you the best of luck in all you do! Like Sazzy said - Keep us updated! ^_^

We'll miss you ~ I have faith in your choice of new owners - They shall indeed be welcomed warmly!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

enjoy your off time Dragon ball, you've earned it, and thanks for having a great site. And welcome new overlords of Cowboy bebop and Hellsing *grovel*
    Don't Panic

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy trails man. Drop me a msg if you are in the Northern California area, so maybe I can buy you a cold one and show you around.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:

Dragon Ball (Mar 28, 2008)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

This shouldn't happen But you have been great, in a way im happy for you but sad for myself. You have been great and hopefully the next admin can match up to your standards, oh yes what about Trunks? What happenes to him? He is another Admin. Will we have three admins running this joint? I hope you enjoy your time off and maybe to see you back on AO as a veterain or something, in the later future. Have a great Holiday We will miss you.

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well I guess this was going to come eventually but I didn't expect it to come so soon. I guess if you want to do something then well do it, just make sure you have a great time on your travels. I hope to see you back on AO again as it would be great to hear all about your travels.

Thanks for being a great Admin.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast