Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New Owner for AO

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Owner for AO

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Happy trails man. Drop me a msg if you are in the Northern California area, so maybe I can buy you a cold one and show you around.
    Is SFO northern Ca? After that I head down to San Diego and over to the Mexican border. First time to mainland US. Do I need to carry a pistol on me? Bit wobbly my knees are. Just hope no car backfires cause I will then it's someone shooting.

As for current admins, everything stays put. I'm still an admin to help out whilst the new owners get a hold of things.

Cheers.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

aww db were gonna miss ya have fun ^^ and congats to Cowboy Bebop and Hellsing for being ao's new admin ^^

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

he everyone, lets all hear a cheer for one of the altime AO greats!
    Why hello there!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I really didn't want to have to resort to this but it seems I must....

Legend you get him wasted while he is with you and I will attach it to him when he is out.

DB, great times man. Hope you stick around long than just the change over

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Have fun. We'll all miss you I'm sure. Make sure you go to Japan, land of anime and manga.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah man Dragon Ball we will all miss you and we'll make sure we treat the new Admins like family. See ya DB
    Last edited by anime_8000; Mar 28, 2008 at 06:30 AM.

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Good bye dragon ball. Thanks for all the help with my avatar and other things ive asked about. You were a great ADMIN. I think everyones going to miss you.

Made by me.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh... everyone... don't say Goodbye yet. My time is not over yet. Am still here to help out.

When's the welcome party? Can't move much though with these bloody chains around my ankles thanks to Chief.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast