Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: New Owner for AO

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Owner for AO

well, i didn;'t know you at all, or that well, but i hope your journey will lead you well, nice knowing you (or not knowing you) lol, we will all miss you!
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Awww. . . . It's always hard loosing great admins. Even if you don't talk to them very much like me. . . I really appreciate everything you did for the site DB. Live long and prosper.

And Congrats to CB and Hellsing to being the new admnis though!

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie Gina is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well I didn't know you. Well Good Luck And Have good time while your off doing those things you didn't get to do while things for AO Well good luck in whatever you do.
    Gina

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't go!!!!!!! I won't let you!!!! T.T *sniffs* well best of luck anyways. you helped me when i first came and i will never forget your helpfullness. thank you and hope that your life is prosperous in the future.
    The battle of the best ninja..who will rise to the top? Maybe Sasuke. Maybe Naruto.
    Thanks to ryomakurosaki for the sig ^^

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Mr. Dragon Ball, it seems i have to say farewell though you need to check on us when you can in case you miss AO. I am really looking forward to meeting the new owners, unlike i did with you sir. You have been really helpful with all of the members trying to help us into not making spam, and other useless threads. I hope in time you can be assistant to the new owners, if you do not have any other plans. I would not like this news to really struck everyones feelings, from a great Admin. that we have right now. ^_^
    Also i would like to add, that it has been a pleasure into having a good person that has created a wonderful Community and everyone will have a great greeting to "Cowboy Bebop" and "Hellsing".

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    And of course remember that you drive on the right side of the road... (grumble grumble grumble)
    This is somewhat funny, but somewhat useful too. Is this the first time that you'll be in a place where cars drive on the opposite side of the road DB?
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh meeeeeeeeeen!!!! *sad* anyways ^_^ I wish you the best DB ^_^ I'll see you around then I hope ^_^ Have fun traveling ^_^.
    It was nice to have u as the admin, but I trust on your judgement and I know you would not give AO to anyone just because. So agai, wish you the best ^_^

Lebs-
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

This is a sad day indeed and it really wont be the same without DragonBall i mean hes the founder of the site and was doing a great job with it you can till alone by the people right well if i ever could i would buy this site.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast