+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: New owner has taken over the site.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New owner has taken over the site.

*wipes away a tear*

Its starting to get pretty good around here. New Admin, new staff, old members returning, new members are alot better quality, and I love all the new features as well. Welcome dragon ball I look forward to seeing what you got in store for us. Congradulations to Trunks as well for the for the promotion. Did I miss anyone? I think I got everyone. I'm going to shut up now.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I only read the manga of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, saw the anime when he was young though. It's pretty nice to pass time and have a few laughs, but I was in secondary 1 (let's call this 7th grade, even if we skip 7th grade and go to 8th grade here in Quebec) and it might be a good way to get used to reading manga, but to really get a feel of the culture, you'll hvae to read a whole lot....and too many if you wanna know every genre. I didn't read them all, but I have friends who did and they did a nice resume of it all so I don't have to use up years of my time to disover the full scale of manga. Anime wise, I'm discovering it on my own...been watching them for a long time now and I haven't slowed down since. If ever you need a suggestion on what to watch, I'll be glad to help. Manga wise...ask euh...not me

You want a feel of AO in general, the best thing to notice here is that some people really take their time to think before they post and don't just write one liners to express something that needs more thought. I for one write moderately in comparison to others and well, don't post that often, let's put the fault on studies, friends and other hobbies

You'll notice that some just wanna have a chat, others will have a more lasting feeling, some will want comforting and well, like in any society, as long as there isn't too much of one thing and enough of all the rest, things will go smoothly.

Erriad.....that rings quite the bell, mr. Erriad......lol, I remember him, which is a he...right???? Been a while...

Gotta go, cya all later xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

YAY! It looks like I came back just in time!

Welcome dragon ball! I look forward to getting to know you!

Boy, it's starting to feel like home again!

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inu-Yasha View Post
    I am still in charge he will just be calling some of the shots I make on the board. such as staff and other new stuff I want to bring to the board.
    Speaking of which what happened to Kenx? He hasn't posted since June 16th

Anyway, congrads to Trunks for the admin status and Pyoro for becoming a supermod!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragon ball View Post
    Hello All,

Feel very privileged to be part of this great community. I hope to bring a better site with new features and also the latest software upgrades.

Inu Yasha has been great to me the last few days and it's very good to have him as part of the team. I also look forward to dealing with all the other Moderators and Members. I'm always open to suggestions so please do feel free to PM me, I just hope not all 45,000+ members PM me at once.

Just a little bit of an introduction:
    • Nationality: Australian
    • Job: Webmaster
    • Interests: The outdoors, computers and studying Japanese. Love the cricket too! hahaha
    I know a bit about manga, but it's only a drop in the ocean compared to all you guys. I chose Dragon Ball as my avatar as the story inspires me.

Hope to learn more as things progress.

Cheers!

Thanks everyone for your kind words, and welcome Trunks as a new Admin.
    i'm gonna say this once...u lucky son of B****.....u get to live in japan....anyways i'm not really bothered so long as the site is running and if there are new rules...plz to be sure to let everyone know...nice to meet

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Everyone returning right now... What a coincidence.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Everyone returning right now... What a coincidence.
    Wouldn't mind a few other faces to resurface such as Gig and Spike, also Ashi, Strongbad, K1, Quan, Oni, Jayspin, Zeroshen, TitanJW, Professor K, Tenma, Lei, Graypixel, Ewdi, OA, Bulletproof, Lu/Bleys, Shin Zero, Jin, Baron and Sessh, Kenshin, Moon, Caz, Kenjita and the AOX crew.

Oh and C. C. too

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta View Post
    Wouldn't mind a few other faces to resurface such as Gig and Spike, also Ashi, Strongbad, K1, Quan, Oni, Jayspin, Zeroshen, TitanJW, Professor K, Tenma, Lei, Graypixel, Ewdi, OA, Bulletproof, Lu/Bleys, Shin Zero, Jin, Baron and Sessh, Kenshin, Moon, Caz, Kenjita and the AOX crew.

Oh and C. C. too
    Now you're just pushing it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast