+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Setup for Infractions on AO

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not that I need to worry about it but will the warning bar be coming back...or something that tells us how many warning points we have collected and when they expire?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ah nothing like good order and conduct...
    This is a very strict system but it looks like it will work out...
    Now I have to watch my back more often

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    i think its a great idea and will get people used to reading the rules alot more

Also Hassun will be having fun....lol
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not that I need to worry about it but will the warning bar be coming back...or something that tells us how many warning points we have collected and when they expire?
    yeah, i have the same question as the Chief. How will we see our infraction points, and for that matter are they publicly or privately displayed. On one of the other forum boards I was on they publicly displayed all warning points and unfortunately there were a few people who wore them like a badge of honor.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry Mr K to use you as an example but in your profile above your sig youwill see infractions listing

http://www.animeonline.net/members/mr-k-29794.html

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    So then since I can't see anything in her profile about infractions they are private to her (and mods/admins) ?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you can see what infractions you get in your profile its for your reference and the mod refperence

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3