Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Now you can enjoy Ad Free Anime Online

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Now you can enjoy Ad Free Anime Online

*sign* I guess I better say something...

Before I do though, I think I better mention I'm not attacking anyone. I prefer not to unless I must...

I have 2 internet programs on my computer, Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) & Firefox. While Firefox is my main surfing program, IE is what my computer uses for Emails.

I have it all set up now so that I'm automatically logged in when I drift in using Firefox & I only see adds about half an inch to an inch big. I write replies to topics, comment on things, & do the usual member things.

But before I go to my homepage on here then link to the topics I've posted in, I open my Email in IE to see which ones have been active. Occasionally I find an Email about a topic I posted in too long ago for it to be on the list, or I can't find it. That's when I click on the link on the Email & view the topic as a visitor, just some Joe off the net, & this is actually a shrunk version of the adds I see;

So if Your a member, then your already being benefited in the add department with much smaller adds than random visitors who haven't logged in.

DB has moved the adds back to where they started from, so that ends that problem...

The adds are needed to help pay for the site. I'm happy for them to be there, especially if it helps keep the site going. I just ignore them, nice & simple.

And I've even uploaded a copy of the adds people who haven't logged on onto the gallery, just in case. This one's actually full size. Go on, click it...
    Link to the add. Click me to see just how big it is...
    If you don't believe you're already being thanked for being a member, just click on the link...

*sign* This is actually one topic I would like to see die off...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LordCastigator For This Useful Post:

Dragon Ball (Feb 15, 2008)

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

okay my only question is that i wanna know a address because i can send a money order^_^ because i dont mind helping ao out
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

No money order... sorry. You would probably encounter fees for buying a money order too.

We have our first member added to the "Sponsoring Members" of AO. Take a look at Anime Online - Show Groups and scroll to the very bottom to see who it is.

Newbie Chii is off to a good start
    Thanks

so while i dont understand it all it still sounds cool and for those of us who are to greedy for our own good we will just have to ignore the ads like we use to.

Newbie HNYDOOTHIS2THAT is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: Now you can enjoy Ad Free Anime Online

There's Nothing Wrong With Ads, They Keep Thing's Interesting From Time 2 Time.:d:

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6