Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Over 50,000 Usernames Deleted!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Over 50,000 Usernames Deleted!

It actually does, used to take about 7-10 seconds now it takes 1-5 yay!

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I was wondering when this would happen, Glad it did it was a wast of space to have them here not posting.And now it loads so much faster its great.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I dare say they could be doing what I originally did, before I discovered the forums.

When I first found this site, there were a few pics I wanted to look at, but couldn't because they were members only. So I started this account & enjoyed looking at them, until I got blocked for inactivity, or something like that. Ages later, I got an Email from here about a shake up in management & how the forums were different. so I logged back into my old account & the rest is now history.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if there were now a good few people now rather annoyed that they can't access all the pics here. If you've still got their Email addresses, I might just recommend holding on to them, seeing if they sign up again, then watching them to see if they actually post anything on the forums, or just keep looking at all the cool Anime pics...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

O.O omg how many!!!!!!!!so your saying if we are inactive .....you get deleted????aaahhh im scared now but....what if your going on vacation??????????????
    Yeah, Bye.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    O.O omg how many!!!!!!!!so your saying if we are inactive .....you get deleted????aaahhh im scared now but....what if your going on vacation??????????????
    Leave someone a msg or give someone your pass so they can comeon every so often.But thats a lot of accounts.I never knew there were that many in-activie acounts.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant get over how many people were just wasting space on this site
    thats horrible >.<
    but really if you want to be part of this forum you should at least be able to devote one day to post something in two months! thats crazy

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

....umm...WOW i am amazed... thats like 80 percent of the site [ok, maybe less, but i dont feel like doing math]

and it does actually seem to load a little faster, but this could also be because of my PC...

good job, DB

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    Leave someone a msg or give someone your pass so they can comeon every so often.But thats a lot of accounts.I never knew there were that many in-activie acounts.
    Give someone your password and you get a One way ticket to Banned-Ville

The people who were deleted were a couple things:
    1. Inactive
    2. Had 0 posts

since you guys have posts, you won't get deleted. Look at me, I left AO for almost a year and half, and I didn't get deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    ....umm...WOW i am amazed... thats like 80 percent of the site [ok, maybe less, but i dont feel like doing math]
    You're math was close, 'cept I think its closer to 90&#37;, possibly more, since 52,737 members were deleted.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast