Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Over 50,000 Usernames Deleted!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Over 50,000 Usernames Deleted!

OMG...I didnt think that there were so many people inactive here. I kinda feel bad if someone just decided to come back after the months of absence. But than again it cant be helped...it is their own fault so. ^^; Heh, atleast now they have the chance of making a new username. LOL

...atleast now we can celebrate again when the number of members reach 10,000.^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you so much. It's about time.
    Dare I say "Sakujo" ?
    Once again, Thank you.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol...interesting, i dont post here that often anymore...not that i dont like to, im just a busy person =P

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder if other forums are similar with inactive accounts...

By the way, you will notice blanks in the arcade area for high scores. These blanks are those users who registered and only played games. Perhaps it's soon time to clean up all high scores and start again??? Spring cleaning...

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    O.O omg how many!!!!!!!!so your saying if we are inactive .....you get deleted????aaahhh im scared now but....what if your going on vacation??????????????
    Basically all those accounts were deleted because they hadn't posted anything, some weren't even confirmed. If you stop posting, your still safe as long as you still have at least one post.

And you've cleaned off the top scores too eh? Interesting. If my video card was working properly, I'd give it a shot. Till then though...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I am very glad this happened, it was just ridiculous the number of junk accounts we had which hindered real members from getting the usernames that they wanted. Kudos DB on the move, also I am glad the name change is starting, that is something no other site allows and for you to do so is a big perk here on AO. I am glad we have an owner that works as hard as you do at making this a great site.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    OMG...I didnt think that there were so many people inactive here. I kinda feel bad if someone just decided to come back after the months of absence. But than again it cant be helped...it is their own fault so. ^^; Heh, atleast now they have the chance of making a new username. LOL

...atleast now we can celebrate again when the number of members reach 10,000.^^
    Well if they come back and have no account, they can just make a new one.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thats alot i wonder why people make a account then leave it i think that is just stupid make one dont use it and its stupid i have no time liers you just make no time.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast