Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PM's Maximum Messages

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

PM's Maximum Messages

It seems the maximum message's allowed for different usergroups were all over the place. With lower usergroups having more storage capacity than higher usergroups. It has all been tidied up now as per below:
    • Community: 400
    • Elite: 600
    • Veterans: 800
    Can't see why any member would need more. I think these numbers are more than enough. I currently only have about 20 in my inbox.

I have updated the FAQ at http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?f...aqrestrictions for reference under RESTRICTIONS.

Cheers.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: PM's Maximum Messages

*claps* Thanks DB!! I was really worried about what to do with my inbox...used to be 98% full til now. There are just so many old PMs from old friends that I have a hard time deleting. LOLs
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    *claps* Thanks DB!! I was really worried about what to do with my inbox...used to be 98&#37; full til now. There are just so many old PMs from old friends that I have a hard time deleting. LOLs
    Why not printing them if they are so important...

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

...^^;

Not THAT important...its just nice to keep them if theres space available. ^^;
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Sep 16, 2007 at 09:32 PM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I was wondering this myself...when I helped a couple of people with their signatures I saw they had 1000 pms...I was curious but I didn't think to much of it. I'm glad this is all fixed up now!!! I think it's perfect numbers for user groups. Normally I don't keep pms in my boxes unless they have some importance. So this is more then enough.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I was wondering this myself...when I helped a couple of people with their signatures I saw they had 1000 pms...I was curious but I didn't think to much of it. I'm glad this is all fixed up now!!! I think it's perfect numbers for user groups. Normally I don't keep pms in my boxes unless they have some importance. So this is more then enough.
    I sincerely hope that you're not logging into another persons account... Cause that would against the rules

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I sincerely hope that you're not logging into another persons account... Cause that would against the rules
    Not to mention when we review IP address logins we might mistakienly think someone had multiple accounts which may lead to account deletion and bannings

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

the only reason why you would need that much space is if you are lazy like me and never delete them. good move tho, DB.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast