+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Podcasting - get it on iTunes and more

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Podcasting - get it on iTunes and more

Hey that's very nice. Thanks for the variety there Ky-lyrra. It's always appreciated the help members give to AO aswell.

Thank you.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the idea because I am trying to find an anime podcast and this would be perfect. I got my iPod for X-Mas and I just got pictures and a few songs but I some looking for podcasts. I love the pictures they are so cute.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Great idea~ Can't wait to see the results! It might earn us more members and ppl will get to know that there's an Anime site call "Animeonline.net"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe for a podcast I can do an interview with DB.

Give members a look into the forum's owner.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh.... depends on the questions you throw me.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Not much, just somewhere along the lines of how many wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh, that was real fast Ky-lyrra! Nice expensive and classy colours. Gracias!
    Dragon Ball speaks spanish now! Haha.. you never cease to surprise me. Oh, and Pyoro just wants fame and attention. Don't listen to him, DB-san. He's poison. Lol pyoro, just kidding. Ky-lyrra the images you created are amazing. This podcasting thing would be a great add to Anime Online. But DB, do you mean to add it onto the site.. or give to iTunes? Like a podcasting section on Anime Online? I'm confused. Dammit.

Edit** Ah, nevermind. I re-read the first post.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Mar 25, 2007 at 09:05 PM.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for the compliment on my images that I have added for the podcasting. It was very kind of you to put up your thoughts. I thank you for taking the time to do it to. I would really like to see this podcasting up and running to figure out what it is. How soon will it be up and running Dragon Ball?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast