+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Podcasting - get it on iTunes and more

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Podcasting - get it on iTunes and more

Yeah, I don't subscribe to podcasts that often, so I could be doing something wrong. Anyways, I opened itunes, went to the store and browsed all of the podcasts. Searched art--->literature--->and look for the animeonline.net artist but got nothing. Also got nothing when I tried searching for it, so, I'll just wait to see if anyone else has any luck finding it.

Also, you could give us the url to the podcast and we can just request/force the subscription. Might be easier to find. I assumed http://www.animeonline.net/podcast, but got an error, so pretty sure it's not that.

Anyways, whoever finds it please inform me/us, pleeease,
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

DB, I couldn't find it. I searched everything I possibly could.. and nothing came up. AnimeOnline.net didn't show. Are you sure it went through? Because it's not in iTune's database.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    DB, I couldn't find it. I searched everything I possibly could.. and nothing came up. AnimeOnline.net didn't show. Are you sure it went through? Because it's not in iTune's database.
    Not everything is listed all the time, but if we have the url to the podcast, then we can truly see if it went through by using the advanced search for the url..............I'm not the only one, so there might be something wrong with it, .
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

What url? There are no urls to podcasts. Podcasts are a program on iTunes. It's not something seperate. There isn't a url that you can go to. Unless DB created one.

Thanks

Go to the advanced option on itunes, drag it down and select add podcast. It then has a place for you to type the url of the podcast.

"Posting your episode file(s) on a server with a publicly accessible URL"

here: how to make a podcast

So yes, they have urls.

Thanks

Well then maybe DB did not create a URL as an option while making the podcast.

Thanks

mmmm hmmmm, I'm pretty sure it has to have a url. Anybody else try to find it so we can see if it's up or should I just shut up now, lol.

Thanks

Dragon Ball, does it have a url?

I'm pretty sure he would have posted its link. We'll just wait. But in the meantime I'll keep trying and see if it just needed some time to get on there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast