Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Posting 101

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Posting 101

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Sorry to be blunt, but you realize that parts of your post pretty much sums up why this thread was started in the first place.
    Yes I figured so... and I think new ppl should be reading this thread... I figured the thread started because of the "reopening" of the threads...
    my comment was pointing the obvious....

You know what... thinking about it.... there is already a thread on the introductions part of the forum that pretty much indicates what to do to post and everything. Even there is a "posting and you" video. If people are not reading those threads then to put this one in there is going to just sum to the others that are already there....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

I started while I was in school, so my writing is getting progressivly better. Even now I'm posting at school. Its fun.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

as all you mods know, i've had some trouble in the past with my posts XD

im glad you guys collaborated on something like this. *reads* got it, embraced it, ready to enforce it! *salutes*
    Why hello there!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

receiverofhell (Feb 18, 2009)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to go ahead and say it now. Tsurara, this thread is very nice and I applaud you for the effort, but it's not going to change a thing. The same people who refuse to type correctly are the same group that has poor quality posts and those that don't read any responses that are longer than 2 lines. If anyone feels that I offend you, well, tough shit. Prove me wrong.

Totally agree, especially with Tip #1. I see so many threads that don't deserve to be in the debate and discuss section.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

It's kind of sad, but i can't help agreeing with Legend. You've got some initiative posting this thread, tsurara, but there are people who just constantly break forum rules in general.

Let me explain (I'd credit the source but i forgot where i heard it from):There are two types of novices, newbs and noobs. Noobs are the kind that break the rules, make mistakes, and block out any higher authority telling them otherwise. Newbs do the same thing. However newbs listen to the veterans of whatever they're doing and learn from the mistakes they've made.

In other words, this post will greatly help the newbs, but the noobs will turn a deaf ear.

P.S.Quick little correction (not trying to pseudo-mod!!) but i think a sentence doesn't have to have a noun in it to be complete.

i.e. Go.;Stop.;Leave.; etc.

It's not really important but i figured i might as well point it out

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princekakashi03 View Post
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... really...?

coooooooooooooooooool...

(well, this was my first post)
    NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH......

I hope it's your last one too.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeApples5520 View Post
    P.S.Quick little correction (not trying to pseudo-mod!!) but i think a sentence doesn't have to have a noun in it to be complete.

i.e. Go.;Stop.;Leave.; etc.
    You see, this is where you'd be wrong, sure, one word sentences can be considered as such, but grammatically they are frowned upon.

Also, one word responses will get you an infraction here, so its just best to not use them unless you have something to add after it.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princekakashi03 View Post
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... really...?

coooooooooooooooooool...

(well, this was my first post)
    Hahahaha, that's just gold right there. Mind if we make you an example to the rest of AO? Of course you don't.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast