+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Random Merit Award: Arrianna

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Random Merit Award: Arrianna

I don't often agree with her completely, but I must say: she knows how to put together a nice argument. She's also been very active in the Discussion and Debate forum in a manner consistant with the AO rules without offending anyone's sense of grammar, logic or spelling horribly

As a reward -- 1,000 of my own credits for Arrianna!

Congrats!

Sorry, I've been busy... so I've really only noticed people being especially active in the threads I've had time to read. I'll branch out more as soon as I get a bit of room to breathe at work (in about a week).

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Random Merit Award: Arrianna

Well this is well deserved, shes completely deserves it. Congrats Arrianna!!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I am afraid of her man! That's one reason why i don't post that much in the debate section. She is pretty good at debating religious and political issues. She really deserves those A0 $1,000. Congratulations Ms. Arriana and keep it up. ^^

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Boo boo boo...umm...sorry I mean Yea! Yea!! Yea!!! Three cheers for Arrianna

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Congrats, I spend alot of time reading over peoples posts in the debate section and its refreshing to see some forethought in your posting. You don't stand on your soapbox and take an elitist position like so many others. Belittling people just because they don't agree with your opinions disgusts me. Keep it up

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

She is obviously a very good debater. Though I do not agree with her most of the time. she always puts up a well thought out argument. In my last debate with her, she shut me and Hassun down witha post so good that I could barely understand it (I AM only in high school, )

Congrats!

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread