+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Random Merit Award: mellow maromi

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Random Merit Award: mellow maromi

mellow maromi's been ridiculously active in the Discussion and Debate section... and while I haven't had the stamina to read ALL of his or her contributions, I see them all over the place. Not only is mellow out there posting like crazy: but the posts are well thought-out, not grammatically obnoxious and within the rules set forth by AO.

As a reward -- 1,000 of my own credits for mellow!

Congrats!

More random awards may pop up if folks are being especially active

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Random Merit Award: mellow maromi

Good job mellow. you deserve it. If more people are active the better the place is.Laterly i haven't been that interested on AO. Nothing to do and sometimes people aren't on that much but with more people active that can change.^.^ Anyway good job mellow!!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i must say, this person does have negotiation skills. his/her thoughts are well thought out, i must agree. i commend them!

plus, now i feel bad for treating him/her with less than the proper respect in the "if you're gay back away" thing. prolly the cause of my posts' deletion.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't say that I agree with this, but there not my credits so it doesn't really matter. Congrats on the free credits mellow maromi.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would you give him credits for what he did you should give anime-being-god should get credits for the stuff he does it is very good stuff in the weed debate.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Uh ohhh...Don't say that a debate here is going to start -____-
    -stares at the 2 previous posts above mine-

Anyways, Congrats mellow maromi, Keep it up ^o^

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    Why would you give him credits for what he did you should give anime-being-god should get credits for the stuff he does it is very good stuff in the weed debate.
    yea what about my credits.lol

Na. its cool, congrads mellow maromi!

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post

You could give him your credits if his posts leave you breathless.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast