+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reviews now REVAMPED

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Reviews now REVAMPED

Am pleased to advise that the Anime Reviews section has now been completely revamped and improved. With the revamp, unfortunately I was unable to move across the comments by members. The Reviews were however kept as is.

The old Anime Reviews forum is now closed and has been moved to the Anime Archive. So for current members that have comments in the old system, feel free to just cut and paste them into the new system.

You will also find 2 new categories for:
    • Manga and Book Reviews
    • Game Reviews
    So, let's go! If you have a cool review, we would love to read about it.

The same rules apply for the new Anime Reviews section. That is:
    • Must contain at least 2 full paragraphs and YOUR OPINIONS. Anything less will result in your Review being deleted. Do not write just about the story. It's your opinions that we are after.
    • Do not steal a review from another website! If you are found stealing then you may be banned up to 2 days. Excessive theft may have you banned permanently from Anime Reviews or from the main forums.
    • Do not ask questions in your review. A good review only presents your opinions. You can discuss the Anime, Manga or Games in other forums.

For convenience, I have place the Reviews link at the top of each page in the header.

Thank you.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Reviews now REVAMPED

Nice Finaly a better review system then that Gars system. This is the ReviewPost same as the gallery so it should be easy to admin.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Aye, it is a lot better than what we had before. Everything seems significantly easier to locate, and I love the "Recent Reviews" feature.

Oh, and 2 thumbs up on the Game Reviews addition. Will be interesting to see how that pans out.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this alot.

The change is definatly for the better. I withdraw any concerns I may have had at the beginning.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

yay, well you've had my gratitude in the other theread.
    but im also likeing the manga and games reviews.
    like Sinistra said, this is gonna be alot easier to keep track of.
    kudos

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i just visited the review section, took me a while but i figured out where u guys relocated the link. and i have to say i love what u have done with it, especially placing decent pics of the anime on the review. also everything is alot neater and easier to navigate around.

but just a little question with the icon pics (pictures u see while browsing all the review)? and that is do i find the pic and when submitting my review do i upload the pic in a special link for it to be shown. or does moderators select a pic?.. just out of curiousity.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Glad you like it! You can find the link to Reviews at the top of each page.

Feel free to ad your own images and other stuff. If you can't find any, then we will go in and ad them later. Same with the other fields such as Director, Producer, Studio etc... If you don't know what to put in, then the staff will fill the gaps.

Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread