+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Shoutbox Removed

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    if your a vet do you have a chance to become a mod?
    It's not funs and games. seriously.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually I would think being a mod would be fun? Correct me if its really hard or something lol

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah that's what I thought too, but this is a big site after all. and if youre a serious staff then it's a lot of work. :lol:

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think i can handle being a mod. i am pretty reliable

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wouldn't mind giving it a try, but I'll let that up to those in charge of making the decisions to see if someone is fit or not to moderate. Though it would be a good experience I think xD

...so Pyro, how do you find my goodbye message...was kinda short for what I wanted and didn't have much time.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know theres alot of stuff to do being a mod but eh it doesn't seem like it would kill ya

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    Yeah that's what I thought too, but this is a big site after all. and if youre a serious staff then it's a lot of work. :lol:
    So then modship is a walk in the park for you huh Legend

Anyway, I don't see what all the fuss is over...mods are chosen as needed and those that ask never get it so it is best to not worry about it.

As far as the shout box is concerned I understand why it was nuked...was sure it would be once it was implemented (had the same problem at AR if I remember correctly...not to mention all the SPAM ).

I am glad we will be getting the vet thing! I will say that I think it should be based on join date of our original sign on (Like for AgentOrange he had to redo his account because it was deleted so he looks like a noob when he has been around since the last start up) and/or an actual post count of 1000...not that vbPlaza +50 crap which should be removed IMO. Also after the initial pull in I think it should be changed to only allow new members by vote of some of the current vet members...that way it will be more prestigious...but that is just my opinion.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I am glad we will be getting the vet thing! I will say that I think it should be based on join date of our original sign on. and/or an actual post count of 1000...not that vbPlaza +50 crap which should be removed IMO.
    Are you saying that it should be or shouldn't be done through a post count of 1000? I personally prefer doing it by join date alone, although I know people who would have problems with that.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Also after the initial pull in I think it should be changed to only allow new members by vote of some of the current vet members...that way it will be more prestigious...but that is just my opinion.
    I have to agree there. Although, again, I know there would be people that would have more problems with that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast