+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Shoutbox Removed

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    It could just be because of college starting I know school started awhile ago I liked it first thing I noticed when I logged back on in about a month.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    meh i dont care it ws removed ws only checking it to see who was online anyways >.<,
    THose who ask for positions as moderators will never become them EVER. Its been a long tradition of the ao staff to uphold.
    im glad atleast the elite gallery will be made.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ask yourself what does a mod do? and can I handle that.

to me being a mod is a pita
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never used the shoutbox. So i dont really care its gone. We survived without it b4, will be ok.

On the mod thing, it's been stated b4 if you ask to be one. You will never be one.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow i tot the vets group requirements to join was 3000 n had to have joined in 2004 ...looks like it's bin revised cool

i liked the shoutbox tho....reminds me of the days of the chat thread

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Talk about the new Veteran Group, should be done in the appropiate thread. This is for the shoutbox.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5