Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Social Bookmarking Icons

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Social Bookmarking Icons

I'd like an explanation for each individual button......for us slower types. If I know each of the buttons, I'll use them more.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah that's what it is...
    I never used bookmarking before but I'll give it a try maybe it will help keep me organized for once

Newbie spdude may be famous one day spdude may be famous one day spdude's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23
    I'd like an explanation for each individual button......for us slower types. If I know each of the buttons, I'll use them more.
    All the icons operate in the same manner. Which one you click on will depend on which of the services you currently use. It's just a way of adding the post to your own personal bookmarks and sharing it with others.

Clicking on each icon will take you to the respective site where it's explained.

Newbie spdude may be famous one day spdude may be famous one day spdude's Avatar
    Thanks

Furl Icon - the far right icon

You will see the Furl icon which is the far right of the icons. Below is taken from the Furl website http://furl.net/index.jsp:

Furl saves a personal copy of any page on the Web and lets you to find it again instantly, from any computer. Share the sites you find, and discover useful new sites. Become a member to start building your Personal Web.
    "Gee, Mr. Peabody! How do we look at those great web pages of yesteryear? We Furled them, but now the site is down!"

"Worry not, my dear Sherman. Furl is our own personal Wayback machine for the web. Once we Furl a web page, we can always go back to the copy that Furl saved for us!"

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

For the forum, it doesn't take more then a minute to use the forum's search feature. = /

All these little toys that are being added will eventually look tacky. I'd rather have features to encourage better quality discussion.
    Last edited by Laharl ex; Sep 25, 2006 at 07:26 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2