Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff Movements

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Staff Movements

Am pleased to announce 2 new Gallery Mods to the lineup.
    • _gwenibe_
    • Shinku no kage
    Both these members have excellent graphics skills and know well the layout of the gallery.

Gallcomp has happily moved from Gallery Mod to Mod position.

The sad news is that Legend has stepped down from Super Mod to focus more on posting here at AO.

Kasai and silverskater145 now have other interests, and so will no longer be a part of the Mod line-up.

Other news is that ex-Mods will continue to have access to the Staff Forum (Black Mesa) to offer their support and advice during times when they do drop by here at AO.

Thanks everyone, and we look forward to 2008 with fresh faces, and soon even fresh banners.

Cheers.

EDIT: Late Announcement
    Have added another recruit to the Mod lineup. Welcome Evol! I have also promoted chiefblackhammer to Super Mod status. Congrats to both.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 12, 2008 at 02:57 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dragon Ball For This Useful Post:

franco10 (Jan 18, 2008), iluvmyloser (Jan 14, 2008), kirsty v (Jan 17, 2008), Trunks (Jan 17, 2008)

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Staff Movements

Yaaay! we start with some changes with the year... changes are good every now and then ^_^
    Congrats to the new Mods ^_^!!!!
    Know that you guys are going to do a good job.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

congrats gwen and shinku hope you have fun as gallery mods. remember with great power comes great responsibility

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

O.o Woah, this is like a sweep of the last generation.

Into our Generation?

XD Congrats !
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    O.o Woah, this is like a sweep of the last generation.

Into our Generation?

XD Congrats !
    Hey! hey! hey! What last generation?!

This reminds me of the power rangers, new group every year. Anywho, congrats to all the new Rangers, hope you folks can continue and make this site great in every aspect. Unless you are like Hassun, it will never be easy giving infractions to ppl you know, but give it anyways

EDIT: Hey, I found a tongue twister. The staff now has a Gren and a Gwen. xP

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Gah!!!!!! Gwennie! Congrats you two!
    I'm sure you won't let our gallery down one bit <3

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Congratulations Gwenibe and shinku! welcome to the staff

Sorry to see Legend is no longer on staff but at least I still to poke him in posts :P
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

While we congratulate the new mods, it is important to say "Thank you for your service and hard work" to the mods who are stepping down. Applause for all of you!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast