Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Staff Shuffle

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Staff Shuffle

I would just like to state that this is the first I've heard of this plan.

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Maybe now AO can focus on the majority of members, not the handful of veterans.

Best change ever.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

i am so hapy that silver is on the mod program cuz since i joined he has done everything to make my stay here. silver has shown me around my site, when i have had trouble with some of my posts, he told me the right thing to do, and when people have been doing stupid things on my page, he has cleared up the place. and same wit pyo, cuz pyo said that i was a good member and that im suprisingly a good rule follower and props to the leaving mods for keeping the site in great shape, cuz mods are the backbone of this site.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Noooo!!!*cries* My favorite Admin/Super Mods are leaving!!! *pouts* Well bye then! Congrats to those who got promoted....
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    everyone here need to stop bickering all your doing
    is throwing temper tantrums like little 4 year olds,why
    cant you just post something in your journals and stop this
    stupid arguing ,its pointless and i see nothing wrong with what
    DB did.

i am sure you know why ky though i want say
    anymore that.
    Holder Please be quite no one asked for a comment from the peanut gallery. Last I looked people were having a civilized converstaion. you are just trying to start some E-Drama to get someone ban. I still talk to DB and Everything is OK

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm gone fr 4 days and this place changes drastically. And yet every time I do go away and comeback this place becomes less and less fun. I thought the main purpose of this place was for entertainment. But when there is no more entertainment, the forum becomes useless to me as it has become now.

Hopefully it does go back to the way it used to be. Since the day I joined this place has lost its edge and now I don't enjoy coming here anymore. I think someone said it before that this place has become way too Vet orientated. The majority of the members aren't near vet status. Eventually new members would stop visiting.

When it comes to running a business or anything for that matter, you have to give the people what they want if you are no longer capable of delivering then the business becomes useless and capsizes. Hopefully the changes prevent that from happening.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    Holder Please be quite no one asked for a comment from the peanut gallery.
    ZOMG! Pseudo-mod! pseudo-mod! Ban him now!!11!!

Oh noes! Now I'm doing it! Ban me!

Anyway...

Not to break up anyone's party about how crappy or how great AO will be now, but the success of a forum community depends upon the forum posts and the members that make the posts. You can assemble the greatest staff ever and it would all go for naught if the members are crap, and likewise the staff could be a bunch of imbeciles but if the site is active and entertaining people will love it despite the idiocy of the moderators.

I think someone said it before that this place has become way too Vet orientated.
    'Veteran' status is overrated, as is post count. I wish that stupid 'veterans' bar and the equally foolish 'elite' status would go the heck away.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan View Post
    Not to break up anyone's party about how crappy or how great AO will be now, but the success of a forum community depends upon the forum posts and the members that make the posts. You can assemble the greatest staff ever and it would all go for naught if the members are crap, and likewise the staff could be a bunch of imbeciles but if the site is active and entertaining people will love it despite the idiocy of the moderators.
    I have to agree it does depend on the community. If we want it to be less dull and more fun then you will have to bring something to the table that way the staff can meet you half way. The board is only half complete when only one side (staff in this case) is trying to keep this place fun and the other side (community in this case) is trying to spam and create things that take up the staffs time. When they could be doing something better like comeing up with fun ideas and fun contests for the site. Sorry Quans words just touched me and I had to say something. Community give a 100% and I'm sure the staff wouldn't mind giving 100% to (which I think they already do). Take up the responsibility of making this site better and I do not mean by acting like the staff. What I mean is become responsible with your posting, look out for things that might break the rules and we could have the best site in the world to come and hang out at.

Again sorry if I bore you I will only post if someones words move me to do so. Although we should just let this thread die and move forward.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast