Closed Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff Shuffle

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Staff Shuffle

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Wanna guess again? How little you must know. I love how people act like other people can't have a hobby they enjoy. I just love it.
    I must say Im a little confused as to what you are trying to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    Oh? Ya know? if it wasn't for me? you wouldn't have that colored username of yours. you wouldn't have this skin. you wouldn't have alot of stuff on this site till DB took over. so alittle apriation would be well deserved from someone that dosen't know jack on how to run a site
    First off I could care less about the colored name. In my opinion it just adds to the chaos of the whole board. As for the skin, I never much liked it. I would much rather have the old AO skin back. So thank you for doing things I don't care about? I would also like to know why you assume I don't know how to run a site? Is it because I don't like you?
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Newbie Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet may be famous one day Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet may be famous one day Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet's Avatar
    Thanks

congrats to everyone who got promoted, we all wish you the best of luck to those who are leaving, and to the new members False Truth and Zui Quan.
    Best of luck in the new era of AO

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael View Post
    I must say Im a little confused as to what you are trying to say here.

First off I could care less about the colored name. In my opinion it just adds to the chaos of the whole board. As for the skin, I never much liked it. I would much rather have the old AO skin back. So thank you for doing things I don't care about? I would also like to know why you assume I don't know how to run a site? Is it because I don't like you?
    Sorry I won't bite on that Drama bait you just posted.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know what to think. @.@ Will members be trolled on more with this change?

As far as I've seen. I like AO the way it is, and I like change as well.

-w- Lets hope for the good here.

Congrats silverskater145 ^_^

I have to say. "WOW~!!! Talk about not seeing this ever coming~"

≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post

Congrats silverskater145 ^_^
    Thanks to Mr. K and everyone else who congratulated me. I'll try to do my best.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that Silver did deserve the promotion and I am happy for the new moderators I hope that you do the best you can. Welcome to the staff team guys and Congrates Silver on becoming Smod. You have brought a great help to AO now that is going to be shown in more then the Anime Section! Cya around the board guys.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Thanks to Mr. K and everyone else who congratulated me. I'll try to do my best.
    Hey i forgot?? Congrats man.

Newbie snows_shadow may be famous one day snows_shadow may be famous one day snows_shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

congratz to the new staff~ and wish he people good luck if they are leaving~
    ~to sleep on angel wings is to forever dream of love beyond the heavens!~

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast