Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff Shuffle

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Staff Shuffle

nice job everyone and i hope after 2 years my name is going to be on it.....

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to say congrads to Zui (about time...thought I was going to have to post my Zui for mod song again) and False Truth, both are very much worthy and will do a good job. To silver I am happy for ya man, much deserved.

As for Katsu, he has his own site which he now has much more time to run and grow. Plus he has the stress of this site off of him. I am sure somewhere down the road if needed he would still be considered an asset (given the current owner hasn't stated differently). I am unsure what Trunks and Veg have done as admin (given there contibutions were not made known) but I do know that they for the years they have been here did a good job as mods so I applaud the three. I hope they will continue to be a part of this site.

The fact is this site is owned by DB and he will do what he feels he needs to in order for the site to grow and it is not mine nor anyone else's place to question that. As for the rest of you I see no reason you shouldn't feel the same.

I am looking forward to seeing AO continue to grow and hope there is still room for this long time AO'er to grow with it.

@ RO nice to see you back.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I Do not approove of this staff change for multiple reasons but Its not my decision to make congratz and whatever to the new mods and what not
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie kujara may be famous one day kujara may be famous one day kujara's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Staff Shuffle

Congratulation for New Staff...Everything must be better than before

Newbie aradi may be famous one day aradi may be famous one day
    Thanks

Congratulations to all who got promoted
    i will try to come here on a daily basis

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Firstly, I would like to congratulate Master Quan, False Truth, and Suzuka for being taken as the new AO's mods. Welcome aboard!! Secondly, I would like to share thanks to Lord Katsu, Trunks and Veg-san for being wonderful as the admins of AO ~!!!!!! Please do continue to be part of AO. It won't be AO without you guys around m(_ _)m And lastly, congrats to Silver for getting the Super-mod promotion. He most certainly deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Dam, I'll be sad to see Sinistra, Trunks and frr_Vegeta go. Wonders who will do the coding here? Congrats to Zui Quan and silverskater145.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Hey i forgot?? Congrats man.
    You just wanted that extra post.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, as with any sudden staff change there will be a period of distrust and uneasy-ness within the community. Especially changes that don't fully seem justifiable, but most things are done for a reason. But hey, at least isn't as bad as initial reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Sinistra has made this site into a nice look and feel and please give him due credit for this. I wish I had his amazing design skills. Something that I will miss from him.
    You have a number of members here who have some good design skills, a few I think have more potential then they know. But then again, I don't think many of them have tried their hand at web design. (I find web design easier than sigs any day.) You may wish to seek the help of a member or two from the ever-so-small graphics community here.

Also, congrats to Zui and False Truth. Zui can run a place, or at the very least make it entertaining. As for myself, I think I will be taking my leave of the site. It's simply not the site it was a year ago, and I simply feel that there is no reason for me to be here. I also need to devote the time to my web-design business, or else it will never get off the ground. XD None the less, I wish the best for AO's uncertain future.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

And here I thought AO was finally getting back on its feet.

No offense Dragon ball, but I just don't know you that well to see how you'll lead the site.

I know from being around this site long enough that Katsu (Sinistra) is a fine leader/Designer, and AO could only benefit from him being here.

But then again, thats not my call, so I guess I'll see how this goes. At least Zui's back in the game, he's always good for a laugh.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast