Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff Shuffle

Newbie NightSky may be famous one day NightSky may be famous one day NightSky's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Staff Shuffle

Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    So they are not Admins anymore????

*is confused*

Congrates to everyone who got promoted
    Dragon Ball is the only Admin at the moment.
    so only him or she?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep, only me as Admin (I'm a guy) for the time being. Zui Quan has just resigned as a Mod as he said he feels more comfortable being a normal member.

Thanks.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quan what happened I kinda like you as one of the mods what happened to you dude? Hopefully you didn't get mean pms. Oh well I wish you the best of luck and your little time on the staff will be missed.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

everyone here need to stop bickering all your doing
    is throwing temper tantrums like little 4 year olds,why
    cant you just post something in your journals and stop this
    stupid arguing ,its pointless and i see nothing wrong with what
    DB did.

i am sure you know why ky though i want say
    anymore that.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

lol I think he could take a mean PM~

I thought he liked the Godly power?

Well there is still hope.

Now all of your go vote in the sig section~!!

here

Whatcha going on about Holder? I don't think we need this here, and Dragon ball dude can handal himself. People have the right for there options. If Dragon Ball didn't care he wouldn't have made it so public.

So no need to waste a post.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

you just repeated what i said about saying stuff lol
    but reworded it a but anyway i think the hole chnage thing
    is good there shouldnt be anyone against it

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quan relinquished his position? hope it was for a good cause. He was truly needed here at AO.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I do not see anyone battling or bickering with what is done anymore. There was really no need for the posts. I think peoples peace was said and they are moving on be it on AO or off. This site will make it's come back and the staff will be leading it I'm just sorry that one of the new staff members will not be making that change that AO needs and that we lost some staff. I see it as a renewal of the site. So stop trying to keep the fighting going please yes there are some that don't like the change but your fueling the fire when you keep saying to stop acting like 4 year olds because then that starts something about how they aren't. You have said your peace over and over again about how they should stop bickering but don't you think they have the right to give their opinion with out having someone tell them to stop. I think you should stop telling them not to state their opinion even if it means them saying they are going against what Dragon Ball wants. I think Dragon Ball needs to know what his member thinks. It might not change his mind but it gives him an idea what his members like and what they don't like. Oh well I'm done ranting. Everyone has their opinions and I hope that with the new staff we get lead into the right direction that AO is supposed to be in.

I will no longer look into this thread because I have said my peace and I will follow Dragon Balls wish and not reply to any more of these silly fights. Again to the new Staff Congrats and I hope that you lead us well.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast