+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27330 1 2 3 4 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: State of the boards

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

State of the boards

Hey there everyone. I'm mostly making this announcement to reveal a moderator presence on these boards. I understand that there are fewer and fewer new, high quality threads out there. I understand that there is more spam than any of us would like, and that it seems nobody is out there maintaining these boards.

I wanted to let you all know that there are still a few of us here, and that we share your concerns, we are simply working with limited resources currently. I encourage everyone to make the most out of their stay here at AO. Get out there and create threads, bring your friends here, make new friends. This community can thrive for as long as there is content, and content is created and maintained by members.

Unfortunately I can't do much more than attempt to inspire more activity, and perhaps to reassure some members that there is still a staff presence on these boards. My resources are very limited, but I'm working on it, and if all goes well I'll be able to help more. In the meantime, keep enjoying AO, and thank you for making it an amazing community!

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: State of the boards

I believe you and I never crossed acquaintances with eachother, but I'm thrilled to understand you still value this site as closely as the remaining group of AO patriots still treading this site with loose-gripped interest, one that's fond nonetheless. Hopefully the domain will be revived to a decent level of traffic and posting. Thanks for sticking with us, among us, Mega.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

same here its really cool at least one or two mods still try to do things for AO ,i wish there was more any of us could do.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i just came back to ao find find this... and was like WTF but glad to see some mods about

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes i've seen the mods around too, and i've spoken to a couple of them, but I still see plenty of spam bots, and new ones join everyday, so welcome to the spam bot forum.
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yea true ive noticed that to even though back when i started on here the form was abit mad but it wasnt even close to the spam it is now

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, well since the owners don't really care, i'm guessing the mods don't either, so you can try befriending a spam bot like some of the other members have. Ultimately the spam bots will replace the mods and admins, so it's just best if you get to know them now. xD
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

Thanks

is say if they were to slit up the administartion of the site they may have an owner in that that might stick around and act up as the owner if they rest **** off again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27330 1 2 3 4 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast