+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3809 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: State of the boards

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: State of the boards

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    is say if they were to slit up the administartion of the site they may have an owner in that that might stick around and act up as the owner if they rest **** off again
    That is so true, I just wonder if it would be possible for the spam bots to make me a moderator.
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yea same its just i made a sotw and no replays can get though they need approved?!

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow that's too bad, i'm not really sure if it will get approved since the mods aren't exactly active. :/ Like I used to report the spam bots all the time but the few mods that came here didn't even bother doing anything about them after awhile, but maybe they'll make an exception with you and actually use their mod powers.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i donno i havent messaged any just cause im not 100% sure witch ones are active like id think they would fix it since im an old dedicated member but who knows like

Thanks

Maybe you're right, and if you want to find any mods that might be here, just check any of the threads where you might have seen that a mod replied to it in the past month or so.^^

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

the only mod o have seen or mods are zev and that one guy you talked to once on this thread but the guy seems more ready to help than zev and the others for some reason maybe they all gave up. it would be cool if they have gave up to let us be mods and run the place if gather to busy to do so.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

well i rember zev i donno if she minds me though (i think i mind zev as being a she?) but we shall see but you would think the person that bought the website would be eager to do something with it you know even ask for new mods or somthing i donno ... i remember all the mods getting really stricken at one time and ive encounter a few and they all seemed really nice and easy to talk to i really dont know whats happening

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi there old member passing by umm Mega is there a possibility for us old current members that are active when we are in the forum threads to chip in order to maintain certain parts of the forum for the website to keep it in balance and healthy activity to run smoothly as it should go rather than the current situation since i do understand about limited resources?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3809 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast