+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 2593 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: State of the boards

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: State of the boards

I have to say... I have spent a good few hours of my own free time trying to delete threads and ban members but as a Super Moderator, I am still limited. Please bare with me for a while while I try my best.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I can clearly remember equinn and HolderOfTheDarkChalice, the two of them are older members as well as me and it saddens me that there are few AO members posting since
    the change(wait.Am I correct or wrong?).I am getting a lil busy during this times because of college works and papers ~ zz ~ I suggest that we should hype up AO again.I'll be hanging here around more often, this is a pledge.I do solemnly care and from the bottom of my heart that I'll be active again.
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

thank you sazzy im glad you are trying . i wish other would try and help you but any how im just glad that you and who ever else has not posted can do something the bored.and its cool your a supper mod when did that happen? i cant believe i missed your promotion.

and its good to see you back posting it has been a very long time since i have seen you on here
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

sazzy im glad you've come back and are taken on all these bots and spam but its not fair if its all on one person this needs sorted or ao will just go down hill so much more and its a shame i met some life long friends here

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

There really isn't much I can do but to try and ban most of them and delete threads and posts. I can't stop them from Joining. We need CB to come back and do that.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

did you not here sazzy? CB sold AO to new owners and there not doing anything about it. He screwed AO over when when he sold it like he did , im hoping someone else will buy it and make this place better. unless they kept[t him as a mod he has nothing to do with AO now.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yea sazzy cb sold it and the new owner hasnt bothered maybe it was a rival fourm who bought it?? but if so they would have closed it?? but omg i dont even wanna know how much ao costs >.< unless a few of us were to pitch in and buy it between us but i dout that would happen ?

Thanks

well if you have 60 k they you MIGHT can buy it but i dont know anyone really who has 60 k to buy this place

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 2593 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast