+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22096 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: State of the boards

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: State of the boards

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Gardell View Post
    I'm not too influential here, but you can count on me that I will be attentive on this sight. And try to get some of my friends to join. I thoroughly enjoy the role playing on this sight.
    Thats the kind of attitude we need !!! lol

Seriously though, Im working on something, I think I may have a plan....in the mean time, do what you guys can to spread the word. Thanks!

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

The issue is not that the moderators here don't care, or are not making an effort. The fact is that only the owner/administration can make the kind of changes this board really needs. Whatever spam you do see, I guaruntee you that Sazzy and I have deleted 10 times that amount. I have created new threads in an attempt to inspire members to post, I have deleted spam, and in creating this thread, I have reached out to you guys, and promoted some activity. This however, is all that can do right now. As before, my only solution is for each member to take it upon themselves to BE the change they wish to see here. These boards belong to all of us, we created this place together. For as long as you and I continue to create threads, invite friends here, and make new friends within the community, this site will thrive. Let's give our friends, and our new members an example to follow, and a reason to get excited about being a part of this community. This thread made a few ripples, now I want to see you guys get out there and make waves.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Im really moved into the statement you gave Mega, and i will give what i can into bringing new members that i know hope the ones i know will give a hand into not letting this great community board go to waste. For not only myself but other members that have still been active while this website is going through rough edges, have seen Moderators doing what you can with limited resources and are able to mantain that coolness.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i will give a my best as well though i wish the other mods would he;p you and sazzy , like zev and the others they seem to be way less active than normal for soem reason but they do come on for a few seconds then disappear
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

mega i wish things wouldnt have gotten this bad i remeber when i first joined i dont tihnk we really had a site owner and the rules were basic and everyone had fun back in the day then i think it got sold to dragonball and he brought more rules in or somthing and people kinda drifted since then then to cowboy (i think thats how it was anyways)

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    The issue is not that the moderators here don't care, or are not making an effort. The fact is that only the owner/administration can make the kind of changes this board really needs. Whatever spam you do see, I guaruntee you that Sazzy and I have deleted 10 times that amount. I have created new threads in an attempt to inspire members to post, I have deleted spam, and in creating this thread, I have reached out to you guys, and promoted some activity. This however, is all that can do right now. As before, my only solution is for each member to take it upon themselves to BE the change they wish to see here. These boards belong to all of us, we created this place together. For as long as you and I continue to create threads, invite friends here, and make new friends within the community, this site will thrive. Let's give our friends, and our new members an example to follow, and a reason to get excited about being a part of this community. This thread made a few ripples, now I want to see you guys get out there and make waves.
    Welcome back Mega, and it's good to know that at least some mods are taking on the enormous task of bot slaying, even though the odds are against you, so thanks. ^^
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I am going to join the effort of Mega and Sazzy and try my best to pitch in a little bit more time and effort to encourage and participate in discussion and also extinguish spam periodically. I have done so in the past, but the problem is, these spammers and spam-bots will continue to germinate more and more without the ingress of a responsible and caring owner.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

yeah thats is true and you can thank be bop for that he should have done a better job at finding someone who would run this sight. but all he wanted was the money but whatever , i just things can be fixed if we can get new owners other than the ones we have.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22096 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast