+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Mate! (New Feature)

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Thanks Mate! (New Feature)

On my best friends' music [review] forum, they have a similar sort of feature, though there it's used to gain access to different hidden parts of the board. Anyways, thanks for implementing this new feature, DB-san. It's neat to have one on AO.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

just a question though ... is there any place to know where the most recent thanks happened on our posts? i mean when i got my first thank i didn't know where so i opened all my recent subscribed pages until i found it ....
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

You can go to Anime Online - Search Results for your results. There is a link in your Forum Profile (not Zoints page).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragon Ball For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Dec 14, 2007)

Newbie Uujille is just another face in the crowd Uujille's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm.. i'll just ask,

Can you thank a person as many as you can in his/her other posts?

Anyway, good idea dragon ball! Its the best way not to have warnings! Cause example a user give you some info, the only thing you should do to thank him is to post "thank you" and by posting that you'll get warning right? Great one! Im very impressed.. Its a way to prevent JUNK POSTS! Wahaha!! Umm.. hehe! Sorry, thanks after all!
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

LMAO i come back and this feature comes creeping in outa nowhere to solve a ton of problems.,
    This feature totally is the beesknees, it'll save alot of space, its very neat,
    Another great leg up this feature adds is:
    It allows users see what posts are very useful!

a very straightforward simple yet very helpful feature. i will enjoy it

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

just since while this subject is kinda related to the reputation .. i'd just suggest if we can make the "Add Reputation" button a little more bigger ... i mean it can barely be seen! ... you might not believe it but i noticed the existence of this option after one whole month after i joined AO ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

So that's what the button was for!

I was wondering why it was there, to afraid to press it out of the fear I'd get eaten.

Neat-O.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I doubt there's really a way to change the "THANKS!" feature, since I don't know much about this coding stuff, but the thank feature will be so much better and less abused if a person will have to put in a reason every time he/she thanks another member. That way we can truly tell if someone is really thanking for a reason, and someone simply puts a lame reason then in comes the infractions.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast