Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Posters of the Months stats

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Top Posters of the Months stats

Previously, the top posters at the bottom of the forums page showed the stats from the beginning of time at AO. So it was almost impossible for a new member to get recognition for their achievements in posting here at AO.

Well, the stats now shown are for the current month. So now, you will see who are the top contributors for the current month in regards to posts. Sorry to Hassun whom continually held this top spot.

Currently it's showing Top Posters, but I may also mix it up with Top Thread Starters occasionally.

Better recognition for newer members!

Cheers.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Top Posters of the Months stats

But how do you check how many posts you have this month if you don't have your name on that list?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Click on the header of this block that has the text "Top 10 Stats".

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    But how do you check how many posts you have this month if you don't have your name on that list?
    You can set it to show a maximum of 200 results. The 200th person got in with 7 posts. So, I guess that as long as you post atleast 3 times a week, you should be able to get in the list.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok so who evers name is in the table is in ?????????????? i dont get it

( i am sooo think every one else kinda gets it TT__TT)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey that's a nice move Dragon Ball. I guess hassun doesn't mind giving up his top poster spot.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I was wouldering why i was on the top ten when i logged in well this enplanes it lol,but nice move Dragon Ball maybe this might improve new members to stay longer here longer seeing them selfs on the top ten poster list.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey I'm surprised I didn't know I was a top poster because I thought without internet I would get left behind I'm now tied with Hassun Yay. Sorry Hassun just wierd. Also Congratz top posters names are awsome and everyone on the list has worked hard to be there.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast