Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Top Posters of the Months stats

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Top Posters of the Months stats

Same here, ky-lyrra-san! I wouldn't use this list as a priority for the site. I do enjoy making friends and reading what others think about daily situations. And ky-lyrra, you don't have to just have fun and hang out with friends here, you can be a top poster un-conciously as well! So it's a win/win situation! I like the idea that DB created. Good job! lol

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Same here, ky-lyrra-san! I wouldn't use this list as a priority for the site. I do enjoy making friends and reading what others think about daily situations. And ky-lyrra, you don't have to just have fun and hang out with friends here, you can be a top poster un-conciously as well! So it's a win/win situation! I like the idea that DB created. Good job! lol

I know this and I love the fact that lately DB has been coming up with great ideas. I come on here to hang out with people that like the things I do or debate about things that I think are worth debating about. I enjoy this site so much that anytime I'm online I'm on here. So this is my way to give back to the site try and give quality posts and to be active. I don't care if my name is on a list. Yes it shows activeness but you don't need a name on a list to show you being active. I mean look at it this way the top 10 posters what about the others that were as active but they didn't get there name on here because they were tied with the person above them. Like earlier even though I was tied with Hassun he was still above me. I just think this is a fun way to get active and that it should be seen as a fun way to become involved on the board and not as a race to see who can post the most. That's all. I enjoy this site and I'm not ranting about this one though because I love the idea!!!!!!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't spam just to let you know, I just have a lot of free time right now, lol. That and the fact I like this site a lot, so there. Nice idea Dragon Ball.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree just like last month I had like 24/7 to be on here so I was. I am now working my way up to 840 after being on AO for 1 month now 2 and I did not spam to get my way up here either. I just find things to talk about and talk about them. As long as they keep me interested and the threads don't get closed them I'm going to have a high post count.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Its the same for me im on here a lot for those that kno me and i post alot yes but i dont spam,if i find some thing worth my time ill post in it but other than that i watch what other ppl are posting about
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Same here, Ky-lyrra-chan. I find things that keep me interested and talk about them. I've been on this account for one month and am working up to 300. But not by spamming. I'm sick today...so I'm keeping busy by talking about them. When I first started out, I'd get posts and threads deleted, which killed my post count or whatnot, but I wasn't being cautious of the rules. Now I'm doing very well, and hope that threads do not get closed so I can keep chatting with fellow AO'ers about decent topics.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Same here, Ky-lyrra-chan. I find things that keep me interested and talk about them. I've been on this account for one month and am working up to 300. But not by spamming. I'm sick today...so I'm keeping busy by talking about them. When I first started out, I'd get posts and threads deleted, which killed my post count or whatnot, but I wasn't being cautious of the rules. Now I'm doing very well, and hope that threads do not get closed so I can keep chatting with fellow AO'ers about decent topics.
    When I was sick I just used AO to keep my mind off of my illness and the love of my old clan got me through it all. I mean for me becoming a elite member in about half a month was because I was so interested in this site and was trying to give to it the joy it gave me. I think that if everyone did that then it would be great. I also believe that with this new idea in place we will be having alot more post flying in from all the members. My only hope is that it's not spam so they can be on the top 10.

Thanks

I'm hoping that as well. I hope that members don't take advantage of the fact that they can post whatever they want. They'll get infractions, yes..and hopefully that will stop them from spamming. This is a golden site, with lovely forums and threads, and I hope to add to its liveliness... So in the end, this is a good idea, but I hope it doesn't get out of control.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast