+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: User Promotion System

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

User Promotion System

Today I have changed the user promotion system. Previously it was just based on post count, but I think it's better to base it not only on post count, but also on the time at AO.

Hence, the new promotion system is:
    • Member (upon registration)
    • Community Member (100 posts and 30 days)
    • Elite Member (500 posts and 150 days)
    • Veterans (1000 posts and 365 days)
    I think this will also create better posts in the long run too and reduce low quality posting.

The FAQ has been updated at http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?f...ser_promotions.

Thanks.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: User Promotion System

What about the people that are already veterans do you have to have both of them? Better question what are you meaning the time you spend so you have to be here a year to be a veteran?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes dose it mean that u need both post count and days here at AO ??and i think he meant from the time u joined up or how many days ur active here at AO.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

It's active from today. If you already have vet status, then good luck to you. "AND" means both conditions must apply.

Days refers to how many days has passed since you joined.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Today I have changed the user promotion system. Previously it was just based on post count, but I think it's better to base it not only on post count, but also on the time at AO.

Hence, the new promotion system is:
    • Member (upon registration)
    • Community Member (100 posts and 30 days)
    • Elite Member (500 posts and 150 days)
    • Veterans (1000 posts and 365 days)
    I think this will also create better posts in the long run too and reduce low quality posting.

The FAQ has been updated at http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?f...ser_promotions.

Thanks.
    Jesus, you know how close I am to achieving vet status, and none if any of my posts are of low quality.............*sigh, oh well. At least it is better I guess and I'm not going to whine, after all it's not like it means I'm any less perfect than I already am,

Ah, 5 more months eh, hmmmmm.........plus it gives people more to look forward to and thus might keep some interested in the site for long term status. So, I'll just accept it, but thou shall have punishment for your sneaky ways, mwahahahahahahaha, j/k lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

meaning even though you have vet status you will be set back?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    It's active from today. If you already have vet status, then good luck to you. "AND" means both conditions must apply.

Days refers to how many days has passed since you joined.
    That's what I'm assuming Ky, plus it would be fair.....
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I think he means if you're already a vet, you'll stay a vet. The new rules will apply to new members and current members looking to achieve higher status. Or not; if this is automated, then all the vets who've been around less than a year would be set back to elite or lower.

I like it. No more people spamming to get 500 posts in a month just for elite status (or at the very least, they won't be rewarded for such behavior).
    sig by Pyro Psycho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast