+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: User Promotion System

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: User Promotion System

Yes to the members that have bin here for years now and have worked there way to were they are ,and some new members have reached the 1,000 mark sooner than the ones here for years it only fair i think plus it will keep people here longer here i would think..
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright then what about members that had to make a new account due to some certain facts and they were a vet then and just achieved vet status for the second time?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Jesus, none of you best be talking about my posts. Heck, my posts are gold compared to other newcomers on this site. And I say this with respect and nothing direct.

*Well, most of them, lol. And as what can only be said as me being one of the most active of the noobs this years, I already said it was good..........what was that about arrogance again, mwahahahahahahaha.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Alright then what about members that had to make a new account due to some certain facts and they were a vet then and just achieved vet status for the second time?
    It's all up to DB, but I would assume such a circumstance would depend on the "facts". But granting exemptions would probably be more of a headache than he'd want. Besides, if one person gets by the rules, regardless of the situation, what's to stop everyone else from trying to get around them? There'd be no point to having the system in the first place.

@deodaclan18--I wasn't referring to you or anyone in particular (okay, maybe one or two people...)
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see this as a bad thing...why would anyone consider themself "vet" if they haven't been here at least a year? I have been here 4+ years and am still not sure I would consider myself "vet." Also post count really isn't a good factor to base one's status on...too much "junk" posting goes on here. Plus on this site there aren't many perks to having the vet status...at least not at the moment. Is bragging rights really that big a deal?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I myself have been here 2 years and Had to redo my account some like Chief Sinistra and Dragon Ball know why. That is why I'm asking about if you have been here for 2 years what should I do? I have had to become a vet twice now and I didn't like having to do it a second time so I really wont be happy having to do it a third time.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I don't see this as a bad thing...why would anyone consider themself "vet" if they haven't been here at least a year? I have been here 4+ years and am still not sure I would consider myself "vet." Also post count really isn't a good factor to base one's status on...too much "junk" posting goes on here. Plus on this site there aren't many perks to having the vet status...at least not at the moment. Is bragging rights really that big a deal?
    you know the bragging rights are a big deal, I mean, technically you can make fun of me all you want and I can't do a dang thing, . At least that's how a lot of other places are......You know you want to, hehehehehe. And when we do get more perks I'm sure it will be a bigger deal, the ranking that is.......

@gren, fist of the north star, why must you tease me, .

Alright, rather than prove my stupidity, I shall stop wasting space in here.....for now.......

Oh, just to prove I could care less about my ranking, I shall now increase my post limit per month for no apparent reason. And here I was gonna take it easy for awhile, oh snap, crackle and pop.........lol, nah I know why this is being done, but judge me and you shall be sorry.......well, accept for those ranked higher than me, lol.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Apr 07, 2007 at 09:06 PM.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think those with a higher status will judge you...and if they do then they are not deserving of their higher status, IMO. I hope DB is also thinking up some cool perks for the higher status...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast