+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: User Promotion System

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: User Promotion System

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    well my status is gonna go soon. ah well.
    bye bye vet status then. im never here. dang
    Headache. Princesslady, you should read the previous posts. This new system only applies to the members that signed up after today. So you won't lose your PRECIOUS veteran title.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Hey, if it makes you feel any better I'll respect you more as a vet when you get it, compare to those who already have it. Cool?
    I thought you already respected me........... Ah, I don't mind the wait. It's not that long.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wizl View Post
    hi am wizl n this is ma 1rst post just lyk 2 se that this site rocks keep up the gud work
    No junk posting. Give your threads and posts useful content. Posts such as "This is great", "I agree" etc., will be deleted.
    Hey, no junk posting.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion, a lot of the vets don't deserve the title. In terms of join date and post yes, but I see a lot of things done that isn't very vet-like. I mean of course all the members have a right to choose not to report a post or a thread; however, it is not very vet like to post in it just to raise post counts. There's always a gray area, so I understand if it's done once or twice. Though I see that certain members have been doing it a lot. That's not cool

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

In my opinion, a lot of the vets don't deserve the title. In terms of join date and post yes, but I see a lot of things done that isn't very vet-like. I mean of course all the members have a right to choose not to report a post or a thread; however, it is not very vet like to post in it just to raise post counts. There's always a gray area, so I understand if it's done once or twice. Though I see that certain members have been doing it a lot. That's not cool
    ~!! I know exactly what you mean. And I don't think I have done such a thing, so I think it is safe to say that I agree with you.

But there isn't very much we can do about that, is there?

Except for having the new members await the day they can become a veteran. And that is they need to be a member for one entire year. And I truly believe that in that one year time span, they will realize and understand what it is like and what it means to become a veteran.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I was just about to post on this topic also, the title "Vet" should only be labeled accordingly., or specialty appointed by staff members XD

true what wolf says that we cant do much about it, but still i vouch for changing the Vet title.and switch it up with somthing like 'heavyweight"

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, letting the staff vote on wether a member can upgrade to vet would be a lot more fun. It would show how they truly earned the respect of the staff and deserve the title. We should do that instead......IMO. Plus it would give you guys something to talk about, lol, errrr, yeah.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hell no! Do you know how many members are on this site?!!! That'd be so annoying for the moderators and admins! I'd feel bad for them. xD

And uuhhm... Sas.. that title is kick ass.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast