View Poll Results: Wallpaper of the Week - Good idea?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 77.78%
  • No

1 2.78%
  • Either way... I don't mind.

7 19.44%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wallpaper of the Week

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wallpaper of the Week

i think that a bi-weekly competition would be a little confusing to the members and a little frustrating to organize... so i think that a WOTM would be more fitting...

i know that a lot of the SOTW people would want to participate, but the sigs they make for the competition takes them a few days. add on to that, quite of few of the contestants are on the Grafix team here on AO. so, i think a WOTM would give them more time to live their daily lives, their Grafix lives, and SOTW lives while still being able to participate in the WOTM...

^_^ but that's just me~!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    i think that a bi-weekly competition would be a little confusing to the members and a little frustrating to organize... so i think that a WOTM would be more fitting...

i know that a lot of the SOTW people would want to participate, but the sigs they make for the competition takes them a few days. add on to that, quite of few of the contestants are on the Grafix team here on AO. so, i think a WOTM would give them more time to live their daily lives, their Grafix lives, and SOTW lives while still being able to participate in the WOTM...

^_^ but that's just me~!
    Yeah i agree a wallpaper of the month is a way better idea. If we have one every week ppl will rush, and will have crappy wallpapers.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!! Please let us have Wallpaper of the Week!!!! ^^ It's a great idea!!!!

I understand that a week is too little but a month? It's already too much... maybe it should be WO2W- wallpaper of two weeks? ^^ lol I know it doesn't sound that good... but this is my idea about the time- two weeks?
    If we have a month then people could change theri entried like five times (I know I would)!!! As well as it would be really stressfull to wait for a month to find out whether you did good...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yes this would be quite cool u have more space to work with than in the siggy ^__^

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i love this idea and i cna make walls
    easier than i can sigs just about , i
    hope we can do this
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Ooh me too. but in one way don't you think ppl will be rushed??just asking but its a great idea but have it like every other week.and give them time .otherwise you're going to think you should have never tought of this idea ♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku chrystalann2004 is off to a good start chrystalann2004's Avatar
    Thanks

i thing it would be intrusting to see
    what every one would come up with.
    there are alot talented people here and
    i would wish them all the best of luck

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Make it a week, a month is too long of a wait for this. As it was said, if it was done before, then it should be no problem. If it proves to be too rushed, then we can always change it like we did with the poetry contest.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast