Closed Thread

Thread: Why can't I post? - Account Activation

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Why can't I post? - Account Activation

Recently I have been receiving a few emails from members who have registered, however are still unable to post or access the features at Anime Online.

When you register a new account, please be sure to enter your correct email address. An account activation link will be sent to your email for you to click on and activate your account. If you haven't activated your account, then you wont be able to post at Anime Online.

I have setup a new feature to alert members if their account is not activated. A message will appear at the top of the forums indicating your account is not activated. You will also be able to then request a new activation code by clicking on the link within this message.

Always remember to confirm your email address by clicking the activation link sent to you in our original welcome email.

If you entered an incorrect email address, please email support[at mark]animeonline.net to get your account fixed.

Thank you.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why can't I post? - Account Activation

On top of that, many webmail hosters might sent these activation emails straight to the spam section, so definitely have them check theredragon.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie finalblast may be famous one day finalblast may be famous one day
    Thanks

I tried to register with yahoo but it didn’t work. I know I put my address in correctly, I never got an activation notice, and my spam controls are off. I had to register through gmail and then I got my email right away.

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Yeah I did the same thing with yahoo, and my guess is that it will not accept the type of format of the message, but hotmail and gmail work fine!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeh, it seems Yahoo is having troubles with this. If new users are registering with a Yahoo account and you don't get a verification email, please email support AT animeonline.net and we can then activate your account.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

well it works with an aim e-mail address cause i used that one so just to tell u it can work with it too

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Newbie icemaiden1714 may be famous one day icemaiden1714 may be famous one day icemaiden1714's Avatar
    Thanks

me to i can't post my message! i'm new member of this community? pls help me......

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icemaiden1714 View Post
    me to i can't post my message! i'm new member of this community? pls help me......
    Congratulations! Your problem was solved!
    try http://www.animeonline.net/forum-fee...-and-faqs.html if you need help.

Closed Thread