+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Zoints now at AO - what is it? Your NEW Profile Page

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zoints now at AO - what is it? Your NEW Profile Page

Zoints at AO? That's a grand thought, DB.

Might I make a suggestion pertaining to the Blog? Would it possible to have a feature that will group the blog entries into specific categories, showing stuff like, a calendar, latest entry, and archives in a separate column like as they have it inthe Livedoor blog?
    ~! And also, is it feasible to have a message box key/button that will justify the text, allowing the written text to line up on either side?

It's just a thought. If such a feature already exists, kindly disregard my suggestion.
    Last edited by kedar; Dec 13, 2006 at 08:49 PM.

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Whatta another great way to make the majority of AO's members feel inferior. Good job guys. ^^

I'll stick with Xanga.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

this is just like my-space i love it.... but i never used zoints before...

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Fun to try out, but I gotta say had to pull a lot of hair out to semi-understand how to work it the way I wanted it to be.

EDIT: My only complaint is the fact that the way you see your own profile is not the same as how other members would see it.

I found a way to fix that. Go to Actions, then access editor modes, then just click "normal view". And it should show it from a guest's perspective.

This new feature is pretty creative and unique. Thanks for adding it. I think I'll mess around with it a bit more to see what else it can do beyond just the profile page.

Small Edit: I'm not sure if there is or isn't, but is there a way to access the zoints profile from the main page? I can't seem to find a link in any other means except clicking my name from a topic(like this one) or pm page.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Um, I looked, and I've fiddled till the dawn's early rise, and I was wondering if there's a way to change the background to a pic of your own findings. I'd SO love to do that. I can't seem to figure out how, if it is possible.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthorse View Post
    Um, I looked, and I've fiddled till the dawn's early rise, and I was wondering if there's a way to change the background to a pic of your own findings. I'd SO love to do that. I can't seem to figure out how, if it is possible.
    Yes, there is. Go to style settings, then click "edit style". There should be 7 options. Click the option that says " page", then go to the right menu beside it and click "upload image" near the color edit for the background box. All blocks and the page can contain an image, but the "body" of the page can not.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Whenever I try, now I get this message:
    "Zoints Message
    Zoints was unable to store this file"
    What to do???
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthorse View Post
    Whenever I try, now I get this message:
    "Zoints Message
    Zoints was unable to store this file"
    What to do???
    There are multiple questions I have. What type of file is it, jpg, gif? What size is the file? How big is the picture? Which part are you trying to attach the image to?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast