Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: 04-26-04

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 04-26-04

We're not married. It's our anniversary of when we got together as boyfriend and girlfriend... Abu Dhabi will give the details of our anniversary later.......

...however, our anniversary is still going! ^__^ KEEP PARTYING!!!!

^__^ We'll give the answers tomorrow.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

YEAH! THE FOUR PEOPLE WHO ANSWERED GOT IN THE TOP FOUR!!!! W00t!!!!!!!!

And here are the answeres to the pop quiz:

#1: [A] A parking lot hill (the parking lot at our school, the only place where we could talk privately. Also, we hung out there becuz Soshi didn't/doesn't like people and that place is far away from people)

#2: [E] Abu Dhabi (yeah, i was the one to make the first move... i got let out of class early, so i waited there for him at the top of the hill... )

#3: [A] THe one she hinted about me to (the only one who i could trust to not spread at all or not as fast... i also told her becuz she said there was no good guys... and i said there was... and she said, like who... and i said, "Soooshi"... and then she asked if he knew... and i said yes... and she asked if he minded... and my exact words were, "um... the feeling is mutual.")

#4: [D] "um... i don't want this to be a chapter thing either... I want it to be forever..." (i said that becuz he had told me in a letter that he wants his love to last forever, not it to be like chapters in a book... so that's why i said that... and also cuz i was really nervous and didn't know what to say...)

#5: [.B.] "I was a ninja... she was... er... her..." (Yeah, he was the cool, suave, silent ninja that roamed the backways... people knowing little more than his name, some not even that... He was talked about like a legend, people cowered at his glare, he was not a student, but an enigma... one even dared to say to his face, "do you even HAVE classes?"... and then there was me... okay... look at my user name... look at my sig... that's me... in a nutshell... to show my dizzy/klutzy/tomboyness... i once claimed a large rock to be a beached whale in front of a group of 40 of my peers... when Soshi and i were first friends, i accidently stabbed him in the eye with my bokken... he could not open his eye for an hour... he tried to comfort me, saying it was okay... but there were tears coming down his closed, slightly swollen red eye... oh, and i also bent his brother's finger bone by accident, with a bokken... i also put a girl in a head lock and dragged her down a hall way just cuz i could... )

AND THE WINNERS AFTER THAT LONG SPEECH!!!

First Place: Cerebrum-3 correct. Won first place for getting number four correct, my opinion the most important question

Second Place: Kedar
    -3 correct. Won second place for answering numbers one and five correct, good back round information.

Third Place: Mr. K-3 correct. Won third place for answering number three right, cuz friends are people too.

Fourth Place: pigtaru-2 correct. Won fourth place becuz he tried.

the winners will be sent pics through PM!!!! thanks again for celebrating our anniversary with us!!!
    Last edited by Abu Dhabi; Apr 28, 2006 at 11:39 PM.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

haha, well that was unexpected.... YAY for me first place. WOO HOO, lol.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I let you win..... it wouldn't be right if I did.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

*gasp* Mr K a sore loser...tsk tsk tsk, lol.

Awwww..... that sounds sweet. Well enjoy the future ahead of u and dont waste a moment of it, lol.
    Last edited by cerebrum; Apr 28, 2006 at 11:32 PM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

^O^ What does the pic look like?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ we'll send each of the winners one picture from our anniversary, one random cute oicture and one random cool picture...

hopefully we can do that soon... ^_^!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5