Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: advice by The AO Fangirl

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: advice by The AO Fangirl

@swordfish: okay. happiness comes first. (had this proplem before) GENTLY tell Ms.A that you only like her as a friend, but you value their friendship and all of that. It might seem bad for her, but she'll later on thank you because she will find someone for her. Second, you should overcome your fear and ask the girl out to a movie or somethin. Tell her you think she's really pretty (no matter what anybody says girls love that). Spend more time with the girl, and she'll really really really like you, too.
    Got it?

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lol i have the same kinda problem than the one above.(i realize its not the same atl all)

I want to tell my true emotions to a girl, we´ve been friends like for 3 years, but iam afraid that if i tell her she´ll just reject me or something or that she already likes someone else..

wht u think i should do

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    @swordfish: okay. happiness comes first. (had this proplem before) GENTLY tell Ms.A that you only like her as a friend, but you value their friendship and all of that. It might seem bad for her, but she'll later on thank you because she will find someone for her. Second, you should overcome your fear and ask the girl out to a movie or somethin. Tell her you think she's really pretty (no matter what anybody says girls love that). Spend more time with the girl, and she'll really really really like you, too.
    Got it?
    Thanks kiri thats something to try out i will post back and tell what happened what happened
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

@hitokiri: from what I have learned from these past experiences at liking your friend more than a friend, is you have to be 100 (or atleast 85)% sure she likes you, too. Ask her the types of boys she likes WITHOUT her being suspicious. Make sure she's not currently going out with anybody, and its good to know the boys who do or might like her. Then when the time is right, ask her to go to a movie or something. Don't go all foward and say "Hey! I know we've been friends for like 3 years but I really really like you and want you to be my girlfriend." That adds too much stress on the girl. After the date, make sure the date goes really well (don't play that whole 'yawn and stretch arm over girls shoulder' thing) then ask her to go on another date. When things are going really good, tell her you like her more than a friend and want to hang out like this more often.
    Got it?

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

lol ok thanks gonna try my best

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Isnt it funny how must of the guys problems actually revolve around a girl lol
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2