Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Animanga & Deja Vu

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animanga & Deja Vu

< is not borthered to tease back >_< baa~! ^^

now.. back on the topic:

thanks for explaining. and if you wanna be weird and different from others, it's okee. it's much better than to be a bender of spoons. ^_^ They might think it's weird because they dont have such creavity and fantasy to enjoy. Either that, relaity is treating em better than us dreamers, that's why it makes some of us.. dreamers ^^

mm... there are certain occasion I feel myself as if Im an anime character. Unfortunately, most anime/manga characters in existence does not potray me for I am too.... fickle and unpredictable. I dont have a fixed persona. ^^
    Anyway, bout the wind and surroundings you say. Yea.. I get that too. But sequences from anme/manga.. nuu.. sadly.. nuuu... (T_T)

my life sucks.. ^^lll
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

He more or less spammed too anyway. But I'll let his clan leader deal with him... if he has one.

I'm sure there are plenty of anime characters who resemble you. I mean, in anime there are practically no limitations to a character's persona. Maybe I find it easier to relate to anime characters because I'm over-emo, and you know how most anime characters are pretty emo themselves... and Japanese culture has always been a pretty big part of my life, ever since I first went to Hakodate like, 10 years ago and got hooked on Sailor Moon??

I don't think my life is that bad - except that I don't think I'm getting enough liberty to make my own decisions and stuff... you know how people say that a creative person needs lots of room, and lots of liberty because he wants to be different? I'm like that. ^^;; My thoughts and dreams all encompass a desire to be free.

Haha, why should your life suck just because your surroundings don't look like they're hand-drawn and CG-ed? I don't think a lot of people have experienced that... at least, my friends haven't.

Hold it. Maybe I shouldn't be calling myself strange for that. I should be calling myself "special". ^^

And you, Aya! Your life doesn't suck! Just imagine, if you kept dreaming all the time like I do, your chances of getting run down by a car while crossing the road would be doubled, tripled, maybe quadrupled!!! XD

... this could probably double as a Self-Esteem thread.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

lolz. thanks blue-chan

i do have some in common particulars with certain anime characters including their life style. but it ain't 100% me. ^^ baa..
    I am a day dreamer and yes, every time I cross roads, I hav at least 50% chances of getting knock down by a car.
    ^_^
    lolz...
    yes. special is the right word. ^^ we dont wanna be like the common citizens making ourselves backgrounds do we? ^^
    my life is boring.. (u_u)

anyway, bout this topic.. I dearly hope i can get some lil adventures and anime de ja vu~ wish me luck~! ^_^ baa~ *dreams*
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont really feel like an anime character but i feel like somthing is supposted to happen that isnt happening yet and it involvs me doing somthing to help somthing if that's what u mean cause i always get the feeling that i will one day obtain information to help me further my power or education somthing like that

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually yeah I have that feeling a lot. I know it is kind of weird too but there are a lot of things I link directly to an anime I have seen.

Newbie juLLiE_cHu may be famous one day juLLiE_cHu may be famous one day juLLiE_cHu's Avatar
    Thanks

^ I agree..it's not that strange...

SPECIAL THANKS TO: N!tr0-Glyc3r1n, TaurausDemon23, and Surio; for helping me put up my sig =)

sig made by me =)
    juLLiE_cHu-- -"doushite konna ni suki nan darou"-- -

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    I don't know if this happens to you, but it happens to me a lot. And when I tell my friends about it, even the ones who are anime fans think I'm strange.

Do you get the feeling that certain events in your life are like something right out of an anime you watched, or a certain manga you read? And do you feel like your world is all a fantasy, like you're some kind of anime character??

I blogged about it before, <here>. Since so many people found this kind of strange, I thought I'd share this with you, and (hopefully) find other people who've had similar experiences. ^^;;

How about thinking of it this way: Everything that happens to you, has been written into a manga, or played into an anime.

.-. That's how I thought about it.

Life-experiences could have just as well inspired an anime/manga!
    Not only that, but life isn't restricted to "everyday things"... life has so much possibility, why would it only be in an anime/manga?

Not only that, but could the possibility that you reacting to these life-situations be the cause of you reading/watching too much manga/anime, and so it just seems like it because you're subconsciously acting it out? It's not too odd if you look at it that way.

After all, cause and effect EXISTS.
    And animes aren't too outrageous to happen.

As for life being a fantasy: So what? Live it out?
    What would the real world be like?
    Does it really matter?
    If you want to get out, get out.

Would there really be something waiting out there?

Let's see... better hope... maybe a girlfriend/boyfriend who truly cares about someone... this and that.

No, it's the same out there, as it is in here.
    But you get to choose where you want to go.
    It doesn't really matter. It all ends, and starts again the same way. It's all infinite in the same way.

Nothing is limited.

LIFE IS HOW YOU SEE IT.

Newbie blackphoenix may be famous one day blackphoenix may be famous one day blackphoenix's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish that would happen lol. my life is as boring as it gets.

thanks for the sweet sig viper_1105

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast