Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: anybody like zoids. if you do name your favorites.

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anybody like zoids. if you do name your favorites.

i like the Zero schinider sieres,that was tight!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to say shadow fox, it probly could defeat liger and all but does it really have to be a copy of liger zero?

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    SOSHI AND I FRIGGIN LOVE THAT S***!!!!!!!!!

his favorites are: "Shadow Fox (it's a "duh" for SK), Ultrasaurus, Deathsorer, Gun Sniper and um,... a really cool looking one is the Gojulas! but i can't use it that well... the Iron Kong is really formindable, Lighting Saix is pretty cool too (but Shadow Fox is better!), I use to love Rev Raptors until Abu Dhabi mastered them rather quickly... and beat me several times with them... the Blade Liger is always an all-around Zoid for me but Zaber Fang always has one up on it for me... i love Zaber Fang... as for custom Zoid, a Snipe Master B.U. is my best Zoid that i can work with. I give it active camoflauge and mostly build it up on it's speed to constantly change my sniping positions for a perfect head shot... I have several i like but these are my favorites!"

my favorites are: Rev Raptors... i like Reve Raptors... They're fast... very fast... and stable... and they have good weaponry (the blade things, mainly)... i like Shadow Fox too but i'm not so good at the controls!

We're of course more talking about our favs in Zoids: Battle Legends for the GameCube... but it's pretty much the same for the show!
    If you use a booster with shadow fox he's easier to control and try useing differnt wepons with him. that should help a lot. I once won the 12 round thing on the game with just him and no partner!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2