Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: -AO Love-

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

-AO Love-

Gasp awwwww ^_^

Latly I've been seeing alot of members hooking up here at ao. Original this wasn't in the forums intention but to talk about anime and stuff. But I think its a nice thing to see members geting to know each other and some even dating and stuff like that.

So without any "outbursts or arguments" can you tell me who the new couples are. An do you think relationships that meet over online actually work?!

Prehaps you like someone and still can't tell them? well heres your chance ^_^, Just remember if your turned down at least your spoke your feelings nea?

Not alot of i love the monk stuff >_<, I know hes very popular lmao!lmao@kedar
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: -AO Love-

@Jade, hahahahaha. You've seen people hooking up? really? I must be blind for I am oblivious to all these new hook ups. Hm...let me think....nope....can't name one...lol...and I obviously cannot name Kedaru either...lol...I'm going to wait anxiously like yourself to see who the new loves are...

Oh wait...I think that Soshei guy...and...Abu Dhaba??? Not sure if they are new though...doubt the newness...

o~Piggy-san~o

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i did like someone but we are just friends now ^____^

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL, yes...Brave Lizee has told her special person her true feelings. *cheers for bravery*

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie Fudge may be famous one day Fudge may be famous one day Fudge's Avatar
    Thanks

New couples..... eh? Couples for 2... not for me. But let me see I hav hooked up with : Reese, Sazzy, Kerry, White_mage, Hei... blah blah blah. ^^ Heck I almost got raped in some thread the other day.

Edit:
    Okay okay heres my serious response :
    Uhhh.... there was somethin bout cerebrum runnin round... and uh.... well thats bout all I know. For shame Cereb!!! lol. ^^

Edit x2 :
    Aiora and silverbloodalchemist.
    Foreverinyourarams and Blade X. ^^ .... no wait Blade X and Blou... uhhh something. hehe, I heard rumours.
    Last edited by Fudge; May 25, 2006 at 08:19 AM.
    WHAT THE FUDGE!!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Gasp awwwww ^_^

Latly I've been seeing alot of members hooking up here at ao. Original this wasn't in the forums intention but to talk about anime and stuff. But I think its a nice thing to see members geting to know each other and some even dating and stuff like that.

So without any "outbursts or arguments" can you tell me who the new couples are. An do you think relationships that meet over online actually work?!

Prehaps you like someone and still can't tell them? well heres your chance ^_^, Just remember if your turned down at least your spoke your feelings nea?

Not alot of i love the monk stuff >_<, I know hes very popular lmao!lmao@kedar

--Moving--
    Last edited by jaderabbit; May 25, 2006 at 08:55 PM.

Newbie Nena may be famous one day Nena may be famous one day Nena's Avatar
    Thanks

im way to new 4 this one hun.... ** sits in a corner watching**

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

let's this get straight, Foreverinyourarms and me were going out.

Blou n me USED to go out but we're jus friends now thank you very much.
    Last edited by Blade X; May 25, 2006 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast