Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i do!

8 32.00%
  • Not really..

17 68.00%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: AO's *ignoring* problem

Newbie Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO's *ignoring* problem

I had Sousuke which is my old friend for years, but I think having other friends are nice to make.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silvebloodalchemist
    not really cuz kastelic4444 kepps on increacing me for spamming and i am on the topic becouse spamming is a bad problem and if they keep increasing me there gonna get rid of the problem ! so stop increasing me kastelic4444 im not spamming!
    Yes, you were warned for spamming. In the thread you were warned, you were chatting to another member. It had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Thats spam.

Now on another note, you broke more rules. Your not allowed to argue with an moderators decidion. Especially in public.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samurai sho
    AO members has a problem of ignoring eachother(which is basically long time members ignoring new members).so do you feel ignored or are you the ignorant?AO has a ton of members but you hardly see any of them,could it be that some(SOME,not all)of them never come back because of being ignored and feeling left out?post right here and tell what you think about this.
    It is not like old members ignoring the new members, , mostly, Samurai Sho. I will explain why. You see, some people, who join the forum just open up an introduction thread on their first day at AO, then most of the people don't even show up after. Even if they do, some don't participate on the boards very often, so it is kinda hard to be recognized. I do remember when I first joined, though I am pretty old of a member compared to a few, now. It is hard in the beginning but if you stay along you will certainly be friends will many.

As for whether I am ignored, I think I was, but I might be tremendously wrong. Am I the ignorant? I will let the members judge me on this. ^_^

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

do i feel iconored?not really......i'm kinda annyoying so i can understand why ppl don't talk to me,and the older members scarre me....and i don't just out of the blue pm someone alot....so,its amazing i got any friends at all0.0

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont really feel ignored. . . . . i mean, the new members that may feel ignored r just. . . .new! and no one gets completely recognized from the start. . . .or atleast in my opinion.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont feel ignored nor do i ignore others regardless of the amount of time they have spent at the AO you dont get ignored because people at the ao will always (hopefully) look at and value your opinion in things which is why i am posting back to this thread. and you might feel ignored as a new member because you havent posted much and people cant see you opinions on stuff and what-not
    Last edited by swordfish3; Apr 07, 2006 at 08:42 AM.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yeah my lovelies, I want to say something. If you ever feel like being ignored, call upon me, but don't ignore me later. ^_^ I can be immensely mean. ^_^ Just wanted to warn you all before you PM me. ^_^

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

well thats the problem with some people, they eagerly want thier posts up they post what the feel is on topic but never interact with the previous poster and so that drags on feeling you're getting 'ignored'...much like what im doing to kedar in this post..,

bt like he said., if you feel ignore., why pm someone you want to talk to., try something.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast